chapter 7

" oh yeah, Eunwoo your photo with Seunghee is on viral ". Sunghoon intervened.

Eunwoo widened his eyes in surprised.

" is it ? ". Eunwoo asked.

Sunghoon nodded his heads and throw the ball to the basket. He shout happily when he set a goal for it.

" don't always take a shoot with her ". Wonwoo told.

" why ? ". Eunwoo frowned.

" i'm afraid, she can't handle it herself when too much fans chasing her especially your fans ". Wonwoo stated.

Eunwoo lowered his heads understood.

" guys, how about we practice playing basketball ?, after this we have competition with other class ". Sunghoon said.

Eunwoo nodded and walk towards him. " let's go ".

Wonwoo let out a sighed and closing his eyes to take a rest while ignoring them.

" just let him be ". Sunghoon said and play the basketball with Eunwoo.

--

" Seunghee, what are you doing ? ". ask Minji who are just coming to the class.

Seunghee smiled at her and response. " i'm doing mathematics note .

Minji pouted and said. " you don't want to go the basketball game ? "

" I don't think I can, I have to finish this ". Seunghee told.

Minji let out a sighed and smirk. " I heard Eunwoo and Sunghoon are also the player especially Wonwoo, so you sure you don't want to go ? ".

" is he good at playing ? ". Seunghee confused.

" ehh, of course ". Minji said.

All of sudden, Chaeyong with her friends come to their table and intterupt their conversation.

" other class is too arrogant, they're showing off because they have poster and banners ". Chaeyong glared angrily.

" why not print one ? ". Minji asked.

" but it's too late to print now " Chaeyong cross his arms pouting.

Seunghee let out a chuckled. " how about you guys just draw beautifully, I think that will help ".

" ohh yeah you're right ! ". Chaeyong agree.

Seunghee smiled.

" ok let's draw ". Chaeyong said to her friends.

Minji looked at Seunghee and spoke. " how about you write cheer up for Wonwoo too "

" for what ? ". Seunghee furrow her eyebrows.

" come on hurry up ! ". Minji forced.

Seunghee sighed and listened to her.

--

Wonwoo's classmate are now in the hall ready to have a battle with other team for a basketball game.

Sunghoon exercise his hands and sat next to Wonwoo who are sitting at the bench looking so tired.

" Wonwoo, let's come and join ". Sunghoon begged.

Wonwoo shook his heads.

" come on Wonwoo ". Eunwoo said.

" if you don't go, girls won't watch either " Sunghoon told.

Wonwoo sighed and said in exhausted voice. " I told you I don't want to play "