Chapter 9

Seunghee was standing outside her house while looking at her mathematics notes and formula.

Wonwoo's mother get out from the house to throw the garbage to the bin but she saw Seunghee there so she decided to approach her.

" Seunghee ". Wonwoo's mother called her.

Seunghee turned around and gave her a smile.

" why haven't you been to the school ? " . Wonwoo's mother asked.

" i'm waiting for Wonwoo, did he already get ready ? ". Seunghee asked.

Wonwoo's mother frowned and said." didn't he tell you ?, he went to Daegu early for the photoshoot this morning  ".

Seunghee gasped and smile a little. " ohh I see.... I'll go to school now madam ".

" ok be careful ". Wonwoo's mother nodded.

--

At Namsan school

As soon as Seunghee arrive to her class, she looked at all her classmate who are busy memorizing the formula for mathematics quiz later.

She walked to her desk and stared at Wonwoo's table since it was empty.

Sunghoon raise his eyebrows and spoke up. " hey, Seunghee what's wrong ? ".

" nothing ". Seunghee smiled and remained to her seat.

Minji looked at her and said. " are you ok ? ".

Seunghee nodding her heads and response. " Yes, I am ".

Miss Sohee come to the class and spoke. " ok put all your books away ".

Minji smiled at Seunghee and cheer her up. " good luck ! ".

" you too ". Seunghee response.

After a few hours, the mathematics quiz then over.

Seunghee felt relieved and she really hope that she can get a good marks for the quiz.

She get out from the class and walk to her locker to take a book. She took out her phone and sent a message for Wonwoo.

" Wonwoo, are you mad at me ?, if I made you upset or anything please forgive me ".

Suddenly someone spoke beside the locker.

" Hi Seunghee ". Eunwoo wave his hands at her.

Seunghee looked at him and smile in responses.

" what's wrong with you ? are you sick ? ". Eunwoo asked in worries.

Seunghee lowered her heads and said. " no i'm fine ".

" tell me, what makes you worry like this ? ". Eunwoo asked in curiousity.

Seunghee raise her eyebrows in puzzled.

" is it because of Wonwoo ? ". Eunwoo stated.

Seunghee lowered her heads and nodded.

" are you guys arguing ? ". He asked.

Seunghee shrugged her shoulders and said. " I don't really know maybe I did something wrong or made him upset cause yesterday he seems mad ".

Eunwoo let out a chuckled and told. " don't overthink, maybe he was tired ".

Seunghee sighed.

" let's go to the class ". Eunwoo said.

Seunghee smiled and followed him.

--

During the night, Seunghee went to the shop to buy a book. On her way to the home, she are walking alone to the dark streets when suddenly two tough guy come and approach at her.