ATTENTION

You guys end up going to bed at like 12 . The next morning you wake up and ash isn't beside you, you look around and spot him on his gaming chair.

Ash - morning ma  yn-hey baby he goes back to playing his game (btw its like 5am ) you walk down stairs and see fez sitting on the couch smoking a blunt with rue yn-hey guys Fez- hey how did you sleep yn-like shit i was so high last night i went to bed at 12 rue-damn thats early ,fez- for real tho you start to hear ash screaming at his game you could tell fez was getting annoyed fez-yn go tell ash to shut the fuck up .

you walk upstairs, yn-ash fez said to shut up Ash quickly turned around Ash- are we going by real names are we now ok yn tell fez to shut his mouth before I woop his ass to China ,yn- umm wtf ok bit of an overreaction don't ya think? Ash- n- before he could finish you were out the door he didn't care he just continued playing his game you walk downstairs yn- he said he wouldn't shut up fez-whatever idc .

You walk back up stairs and see ash still playing the game it's been like 3 hours "ashhhh baby I want attention ,he turns his chair around and holds his hand out and pulls you on his lap you guys hug while he's playing cod you get so fucking bored you decide to prank him to get attention so you get up have a shower and do your hair and make up you get dressed into a skirt and crop top . Yn-bye I'm going to Maddy's ash turns his chair to look at you ash- no not dressed like that your not go change yn- your not my dad you can't tell me what to do ash-well then why do you call me daddy? Huh yn-that doesn't count I was drunk ash- what about at the station in the back yn-it was a prank ash- but you still said it .

You realize he's trying to stall you yn-bye you say running out the door before he could answer you already called Maddy and she's waiting outside Maddy- hey bitch how you doing ? Yn- great how bout you ? Maddy-ok ig but anyway why you dressed up I told you we were just hanging at mine not going to a strip club or something yn-I know but I'm pranking ash by dressing up and saying I'm going to yours maddy-I taught you well child yn-Maddy you know your only 3 years older then me Maddy- so I'm basically your second mother I literally raised you because of the amount of times you got caught doing some stupid shit and getting kicked out yn-I know Maddy thank you.

You guys get to her house ...