> In the Outside (1) - Zbaltazar (Fan-fic)

(I've decided to do a Zbaltazar fanfic! I thought it would be fun, and I haven't seen much abt him. Again, sorry if I mess up anyone's personality a tiny bit. Also this IS COMPLETELY SEPERATE from the "through the sewers" chapter.)

W : Feelings(?)

-

-

-

-

-

-

/ Zbaltazar POV - The Outside (Fanfic) \

---------------------------------------------------------

I meditate on one of the higher floors of Antvillage, usually.

There'd been a lot of chatter right after 'the accident'. (As I will call whatever happened - in this at least)

It was pretty bad. Now I can't really move even. Aside from that, I just sort of have a bunch of TVs behind me.

Personally, I guess I don't really mind so much? Well, I don't know exactly how to feel.

I suddenly quickly turn my attention to what's going on as I hear footsteps.

I kind of hold onto a tv, I usually hold a specific one. I have, almost always.

"Zar?" Clem beeps, walking in.

I look at her. "What is it?" She seems to be a bit hesitant. "Uhm, well.."

"Clem, I know you're here for a reason."

She sighs. "Okay, I'm going to Midtown."

"Okay." I beep. I sound a bit deadpan - if that makes sense. I just, don't really want to show much of how I feel about this.

Clem hands me a picture and waves goodbye. I lower my head to see the picture, though it doesn't work out the best.

She blinks. "I wrote my adress in case something happens to me."

Suddenly, she steps closer to me and hugs me, surprisingly. Then Clem steps back, inhaling. "Goodbye, 'Zar."

She walks off and begins going up the village, I watch her as far as I can see her.

That is, until I can't see her.

I feel a bit numb. Is this normal? I already kind of miss her. Well, I hope Clementine will be safe and okay.

I hold the picture and set it somewhere nobody else will see it. I blink.

What were the oppressive forces? Will I know them soon?

I guess I will find out, someday.

< \ ************* > < ************ / >

I hear footsteps. Alertedly, I note it comes from the direction of Midtown. I stare up that direction.

Wait - is it really-

" 'Zar! You're here!"

"Haha, very funny." I grumble. She looks at me with an expression that makes me happy.

I smile. "How are you, Clem?"

"Oh!" She pulls something out of her bag. It looks like a key to something. "I may or may not have stolen their keys. Looks like I came to take you outside!"