Chapter 2

Sorry I been away so long I am only a junior in high school. I go to the Niverian Military Institutes, there are several branches but I go to the branch in Birmingham City District. I go there because my uncle Robert Zanar, whom I live with served it the third Niverian-Axial Allaince civil war. He became a Lieutenant first class and led the 347th regiment into battle after his commanding officer was killed at point blank range. But that will come up in time to our story in due time. Well let's see, ah that is where I left off. Sorry I had lost my place.
So when we last left my father, Nicholas Zanar or Zarmon, he just killed the man named Crossfire, out of vengeance for the death of his friend Ian Silver, Silverhands. By this point Zarmon was weakened and had retreated to the east towards the Tibet mountains. My father wrote "When Zarmon finally claimed a calm head, or mind set, I was then able to control his actions. I then took him to the Tibet mountains away from civilization, so he could do no harm." My father stumbled upon an old friend on his path to isolation, a old female friend of his. The one whom would become my mother, Janet Smitherns. Janet and my father went to the same college and had dated for sometime in college, but because of a bad argument the got into she left him and after they graduated she move to northwest India. There she began study of reviving ancient medicines. She followed the news of Zarmon destroying the town and meet him 120miles from the Tibet mountains to see if her revival of ancient medicines could help control the monster. My father said that she lived only 30 miles from where they met that time. So she guided him to the town she lived and help to analyze what had happened to him. Here they discovered a unusual mutation occurring in his blood. This was not in human nature, from what I can get from what my father wrote was that it was almost alien, but there is no proof that this is true. But that is not important to our story currently, anyways my father cells were mutating, this caused my father body to deform to look more like the hunchback of Norte Dame mixed with Abomination from marvel comics. My mother's wrote in her diaries, "He screamed for help, and Zarmon came out and wanted to smash everything in sight. I then jumped in front of him and attempted to calm him down, I was unsuccessful in my attempts, however I probably wasn't best suited for this task. I did not have a license in psychology. But I had no choice, I grabbed an attempt at a cure but is had not been tested. Jabbed it in his back. After that he began to revert back to normal, with no deformities. I was truly surprise's at how fast it stopped him." She would later write that he turned back to the man she had meet many years earlier years.
My father began to walk towards the mountains taking as much as Janet could make, which was approximately two months worth, and he climbed up the mountain. Janet had shown him a path that she had taken only once in search for other evidence of old or ancient medicines. But before he left my father decided to build a device similar to a medical IV injector to institute "cure x", named because of the tenth element that made it up being an unknown element. The idea was the metal device hooked up to his right bicep and would pump the medicine into his blood continuously. So off to a small village that Janet said that the people whom lived there were able to control there anger like no other men. So believing that he control Zarmon with anger management along with the the use of cure x. He hoped that this would help keep balance between Zarmon and himself.
But this is how my father began to climb the mountain path toward the the village. When he arrived at the top, he was soo tired that he fell at the gate step and cried out for help for the balance of his mind. But this is where I must leave it friends, I am being called upstairs for dinner, so until next time...