Bad End Night

Name: Franklin Durham

Age: 46

Birthday: November 6th

Cloud: Elegant

Region: Fleur Sacrée

Pronouns: He/him

Sexuality: Straight

Song producers: Hitoshizuku-P & Yama

Illustrator: Suzunosuke

Zodiac sign: Scorpio

Birthstone: Topaz

~~~

Important relationship(s):

~Lorraine Durham (Older sister)

~Clara Durham/Bad End Night Meiko (Wife)

~Josephine Durham/Bad End Night Luka (Daughter)

~Trucy Huddleston/Bad Night Miku (Adopted daughter)

~~~

Headcanons:

~When Franklin was younger, his older sister would let him play with her dolls. Because of that, he's grown really attached to them.

~His peers used to tease him all the time because of his fascination with dolls, which made him sort of an outcast at his school.

~One day however, someone decided to stand up for him. That certain someone was a girl named Clara, who is in fact the same Clara that Franklin ended up marrying later on in life (though you probably could tell by now haha.)

~Coco and Russell (the twin dolls) were initially a farewell gift from his sister before she moved out. For the longest time, they were just regular dolls, until one day when they somehow came to life.

~He is not afraid to show how much he absolutely adores his wife, and the rest of his family. He would do practically anything for their sake.

And here's his absolute banger of a song!