Hajime x Teruya (fluff)

Me and my friend are doing a "Here is a list of names I'll write fanfic of whoever "

Sorry if it's ooc i just wanted to make them work and stuff so yeah

Non despair AU and stuff lol

~~~

Teruya had come home and hadn't seen Hajime no matter where he looked so he figured he was most likely at the gym ,Since that's where he spent most of his time at anyways.

Teruya changed into something more comfortable and layed on the couch Curling up as he turned something on the TV,He was wearing a gray tee-shirt with black sweat pants and black socks. It didn't take long intell he accidentally drifted off into sleep.He didn't mean to but when he woke up he was in bed with Hajime laying down by him reading something. Hajime glanced over at Teruya and then set his book down -"Hey you up Teruya ?"He asked him and the green haired boy nodded.Teruya yawned and stretch some-"What time is it?"He asked and Hajime checked his watch-"Around 6 "He told him and Teruya nodded  before yawning again.Teruya blinked for a few moments before Laying back down,This time really close to Hajime and he held his waist.Hajime was wearing no shirt and a pair of swear pants.

Teruya cuddled into the side of him and Hajime smiled,Placing a hand on his hair and softly played with it.

Soon Teruya had drifted back to sleep and so had Hajime.