~1~where it all started

The child ran, ran and ran as they where being chased by someone or something. The black shadow was right behind them ready to get his hands on them, then suddenly they ran into a tall man with crimson red and blue hair . The tall man had long hair and gold yellow eyes.

He crouched down to the child's height

He crouched down to the child's height."What are you doing here little one?Ya know a little child like you shouldn't be wandering on the streets like that at this dark hour"the tall man said with a soft calming still strong voice.
The child hugged the tall man fearing the person hiding in the shadows. The young male saw the fear in the child's eyes as the child spoke quietly still fearing what was hiding in the shadows."Could you please act like my brother ,I'm being fallowed.." The Young male nodded in silence and put a soft smile on his face looking at the child."Haha ,you don't know how woried i was little one. Me and youre mother where looking evrywhere for you. Alright it's late, let's get you home buddy" the tall man said as he picked up the child bridle style and carried the child out of the alleyway as the 'persone/thing' was out of sign he asked the child where he lived so he could bring him home. After a while of walking the child fale a sleep on the man's shoulder...

In the morning the child woke up in his bed feeling well rested, almost forgetting what happened the previous night.
He had found a stuffed white bunny next to him.

The child's Pov:
I woke up this morning feeling well rested and kinda hungry. As i got out of my bad i found myself hugging a small stuffed toy. It was a small white bunny, Hmm i wander how did this come here. Hmm maybe Mama gave it to me. My eyes lighten up to the thought, mama never gave me eny kind of toys, she was to busy with her work and Fighting daddy... Daddy uswaly would be out and come home at the night with out a shirt and a ''water'' bottle in his hand, a strange green glass bottle. I got up and went to wash my teath in the bathroom and wash my face. Mommy always says i should wash my teath, i still don't know why. I went downstairs and to the kitchen. Daddy was there, and oh no, he was angry... Mama says i shouldn't be around daddy then his angry. His gona hurt me if i do. I heard a crash from under the floor. Must be the basement... I don't like . . .