~2~ Is that her?

Child POV:
I went outside, deciding to leave daddy alone for a time. There was a beautiful forest close to our house . I always like to go into it, it was calming and the forest seems out of a fairy tail.

I was wandering around the forest, it looked so beautiful, i was picking up flowers so i could give them to mommy then she would come home. I sow some cool shaped branches on the way here , hmmm .. i wish i had a friend....as i was walking trought a more clean side of the forest, i sow a beautiful lady standing my the lake. She looked pretty, she had long crimson red hair, and she wear only black. She seemed calm but still a little bit scary, she wasn't moving or enothing. Kinda like a statue, i approached her slowly. She didn't seem to had noticed me yet.

????Pov:
I turned around to find a little child behind me, what was this kid doing here alone?
I stood up from the ground, i could sense the kid was a little taken back by it, maybe afraid I'll cach the kid waching me for no reason? Anyways... I stood up and looked behind me. Now the kid looked confused waching my every move. Ok i should be the one confused here nor the kid. *Sigh*. I approached the kid.
"What are you doing here little one? It's not safe wandering alone in the forest, more to add you're a child. Where are you're parents my dear?"

Child's Pov: as the lady approached me, i could feel calm

Child's Pov: as the lady approached me, i could feel calm. She had a funny bunny mask on .
"What are you doing here little one? It's not safe wandering alone in the forest, more to add you're a child. Where are you're parents my dear?" the lady spoke in strong calming voice.

:I'll continue latter the story: