eyeliner

a/n: chapter hasn't been proofread sorry for any mistakes but im just lazy as hell !!

Yurina and Chishiya both had very different social lives.

Yurina wasn't popular but she had a great set of friends whom she was pretty close with. She would go out for coffee with them whenever she was bored back at Chishiya's place while he was at work.

And Chishiya, well he didn't have friends. He only had acquaintances, some he found tolerable some he found unbelievably annoying. And most importantly, he had Yurina.

Before her he met her, he would rarely go out. He is ok with not having any friends, he thinks some of them will only slow you down.

-

Yurina had gotten invited to a party at a bar by her friend Hikari Kuina. It's been such a long time since she's been out, some fresh air would be nice. Plus, she'd get to dress up and feel pretty.

She had already taken a shower, did her hair, put on a white shiny spaghetti strap dress and now all that was left was her makeup.

She had already applied pink lipgloss on her lips and her eyeshadow was done. It was time for eyeliner.

As she began applying the eyeliner, Yurina felt a pair of eyes carefully watching her movements.

"You look pretty." Chishiya complimented, his arms crossed as he was leaning against the bathroom's doorframe.

"Aww, thank you!" Yurina smiled, her eyes glued to the mirror in front of her.

"Can you do this on me?" Chishiya pointed his finger to the woman standing a few feet away from him.

"Eyeliner? Yeah, come sit on the countertop." Yurina answers and Chishiya comes sit on the sink countertop.

"Is there any reason why you want me to do your eyeliner?" Yurina asked Chishiya as she began applying the product on his upper lash line with one of her hands firmly holding his head so he wouldn't move, her black painted nails slightly digging into his cheeks.

"Hmm, well it looks good on you. And I wanna change my look a little bit...something that could potentially make my parents more mad than when I dyed my hair."

Chishiya smirked at the memory, the look on his parents face when they saw he had "ruined" his jet black hair for silver hair dye was priceless.

Yurina laughed. "Okay, time for the second eye." And she began repeating the same process for the second eye. "You know, this eyeliner really accentuates your cat-like features. You really do look like a cat now." Yurina pointed out.

Chishiya gave her a small smile, his hands holding her waist softly.

"Okay, it's done! Look at yourself in the mirror now."

Chishiya turned around and looked a little bit surprised.

"Wow, I look good." Chishiya said as he kept admiring himself in the mirror.

Yurina rolled her eyes and smiled a little. "Yes, I know you do. Your little ego doesn't need to remind me."

"Aren't you going to be late to your little party?" Chishiya reminded Yurina causing her to let out a cuss word out of her mouth.

"Wow, thanks for reminding me." Yurina thanked as she left the bathroom in a hurry to go grab her heels and her coat she left in the bedroom.

When she came back, Chishiya was leaning against the front door.

"So, you know, don't drink too much... do you even know who else is gonna be there except Kuina?" Chishiya asked, obviously very concerned.

"Umm...no..."

"Okay, well, if you end up too drunk — because I have a feeling you will just call me I will come pick you up."

Yurina nodded.

"You sound such like a parent right now." Yurina joked. "Like, I bet you want me to be home by 11 or something."

Chishiya gave her a deadpan look. There was nothing in his expression that suggested that he was joking in the slightest.

"Oh come on now...Nothing will happen to me, I promise." Yurina reassured Chishiya giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

It was finally time to go, Kuina was parked in front of their apartment waiting for Yurina.

"Okay, I'll see you later." Yurina hugged Chishiya and then waved him goodbye and closed the door.

When the door was closed, Chishiya came back to the bathroom and spent the rest of night trying Yurina's makeup hoping she'd come back home safe.