🌸Chapter One🌸

Who knew that a delicate girl like her would come to a school like this? This school isn't fit for a pretty girl like her—why is she here? Oh, we won't ever know

You must be wondering who in the world is this pretty girl. Why this girl is beautiful? She's like an angel that fell straight from heaven. Her name is Y/n L/n, titled "The Most Beautiful Girl" at school. She is very beautiful indeed. Everything about her is delicate, her hair, her eyes, her looks, everything. She is also a sweetheart. She is very sweet and welcoming and her voice is soothingly calm and collected. If you ever saw her you'd undoubtedly fall in love.

Miss Y/n is very special. Very special indeed.

ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ

"Hello there, F/N!" Y/n said with a small smile on her face. Her friend turned towards her with a smile on their face. "There you are Y/n! I was waiting for you!" F/n shouted excitedly, running towards her and hugging her. Y/n hugged them back gently before pulling away from them. They were at school but they came a bit early so they got to chill for a little.

"What's gotten you so excited?" Y/n asked curiously and earned a squeal from her friend. "You haven't heard?!" "No..?"

"Well...there's a school dance coming up on valentine's day~!!!" F/n squealed happily. Y/n's eyes widened at the news she just heard. 'A valentines school dance..?' she thought worriedly. She can already see all the boys asking her out to the dance and she sighed. "Why do blue Y/n? Aren't you—OH.." F/n chuckled nervously now that they finally understood why Y/n was so blue. They couldn't imagine how tiring it must feel having lots and lots of boys ask you out to a dance.

"Aww come on Y/n!" F/n said, putting a comforting hand on her shoulder. "You should feel lucky that all those boys will be asking you out! That's like—a dream come true!!" ..yeah, F/n didn't understand what's it like. Y/n gave her a half-hearted smile and shook her head with a sigh. "That's how you see it, F/n.." Y/n said softly. "It's not a dream come true." F/n frowned sadly at what Y/n said. "Oh...I'm sorry! I didn't mean to—" "it's alright. Not everyone knows how it feels to have lots of people fawn over you and treat you like a princess." F/n nodded slowly. "Sometimes, it gets overwhelming..."

"Yeah...I'm sorry about that. That must be tiring and frustrating for you to go through that."

"Mhm..but it's fine I guess..it does have some nice benefits!" Y/n said, changing the mood a bit. F/n raised their brow. "What's so nice?" They asked.

"Well~you don't have to do any homework, you can just tell somebody to do it for you!"

"Okay...that's one benefit!!"

"That's not all! You can make somebody get you something from the cafeteria and you don't need to pay!"

"Are you for real?! woah..never knew that being so beautiful can come with benefits like that!"

"Yeah! It is pretty nice!"

Y/n and F/n both shared a laugh, lightening up the mood with their laughter.

🌸─── ∙ ↤THE END↦ ∙ ──🌸