🌸Chapter Ten🌸

"You hung out with them

"You hung out with them...? Why..?" F/n asked Y/n, raising their brow. Y/n shrugged with a small smile. "I don't know. I just..wanted to, Y'know?" F/n rolled their eyes at Y/n. "Yeah..totally." Y/n softly giggled. They were in third period, Math. It didn't start for just a couple more minutes. Y/n and F/n liked coming into class early since they have longer to talk.

"I don't see why you even hung out with them," F/n said with a small sigh. "They are..weird. Especially Simon!" F/n exclaimed, cringing a little bit. Y/' raised a brow at them, "What do you mean he's weird? I don't think he's weird."

"That's because you aren't around to hear him talking about you!-" F/n too loud of a voice made the teacher softly hush them. F/n gave a snide expression to the teacher and turned back around, continuing. "Like he literally wants you to ruin him. Step on him. Treat him like he is your dog?" Y/n's eyes widened. Was Simon really saying all this stuff about her without her knowing? "F/n gently chuckled and put a hand on Y/n's shoulder. "Well, he didn't say that last bit but who knows."

"What does the first one even mean?"

"..it's in a sexual way."

Y/n's eyes widened as a small blush made way to her face. F/n snickered at her reaction. "Who knows, Valentine's Day is tomorrow~" F/n sung out. "..yeah I know, did you not see all those valentine's cards on my locker..?" Y/n slumped down in her seat, sighing to herself.

Authors NOTE!! Yes i am aware that valentine's day is today. I didn't get the needed time to make some more chapters but i will be posting chapters that will lead to the end! I didn't want to like rush you and Michael's feelings for each other cause it wouldn't really look right, anyway, please be patient!