Chat Blanc

Scene: The Agreste Mansion's basement. Gabriel is visiting Emilie, who is still unconscious.

Gabriel: Emilie, I miss you every moment. But one day, I will get the Miraculous of Ladybug and Cat Noir, repair the mistakes of the past, and make sure you return to us.

Scene: Trocadéro. Alix is navigating around some cones on her rollerskates.

Alya: Today's the day, I can feel it!

Alix: Bet you my skates she won't do it.

Mylène:  Oh, Alix, I'm sure Marinette will tell him.

Marinette: I was thinking maybe Adrien doesn't like berets, or what if he hates it when people celebrate his fifth name's day? Or... maybe he won't love me cause Scarlet might have told him about me?

Alya: The only way you'll know is to tell him how you feel before Scarlet!

Marinette: I know, but... (reaches for something in a picnic basket but Ayla shuts it)

Ayla: That's it, Marinette! No more picnics, sleepovers, or going to the movies with us until you give him that gift! You made that hat for Saint Athanasius Day, which is today! How is Adrien supposed to know you're thinking of him on his fifth-name day if you don't give him your gift?

Myléne: She's right. Today is the day!

Ayla, Myléne and Alix: Go, go, go, go, go, go!

Mylène: Rise and shine! Behold, the goddess of self-confidence has awakened!

(Marinette runs up the stairs as her friends are chanting.)

Alya: And don't forget the card!

Scene: Subway tunnel

Tikki: Are you gonna do this?

Marinette: I am Tikki, and you know what I won't take no for an answer.

Scene: Near the Agreste Mansion

Nathalie: (through camera speakers) No.

Marinette: Okay, well, um... Uh, when will he be back?

Nathalie: (through speakers) I can't tell you. Goodbye, young lady. (camera gets covered)

Marinette: (checking phone) But Adrien's fencing class ended 27 minutes ago! He should be back by now!

Tikki: Maybe you can give him his present tomorrow at school and you forgot about Scarlet's warning?

Marinette: Scarlet will never know about it and besides you heard what Ayla said. And I can't back out again. (runs farther) Since he's not back yet, I can go through the window!

Tikki: Oh, no no no! You know it's not a good idea to use your powers for personal reasons.

Marinette: I'll be quick, Tikki, no one will ever know! (runs past the bodyguard's car)

Scene: In Agreste's car, Adrien and Scarlet are talking to each other.

Scarlet: I appreciate you helping me with another maths problem again Adrien.

Adrien: Same thing with you that you cheer me on at the fencing competition. Thank you for that Scar.

Scarlet: (chucked) No problem at all.

(Adrien and Scarlet notice Marinette run past them, leaving Adrien and Scarlet confused while Marinette runs into an alleyway.)

Tikki: Marinette, don't do this, it's not worth it.

Marinette: Tikki, spots on! (Marinette transform into Ladybug)

(Ladybug enters Adrien's room through the open window.)