𝒄𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒓𝒐

sorry for any mistakes!

remember to vote n comment.

──────────────────
MALAYSIA L. PEREZ
date+time: Dec 20 | 12:24pm
location: The Bronx, New york
──────────────────

❀ — ❝ 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐀 first day of winter break starts today. She hadn't been attending school for the pass 3 days because she'd moved.

Next time she'll go back to school, it'll be a new school.

Malaysia was pretty happy the Christmas break finally started. She doesn't really like school. No one does.

What started off her day today was her mom yelling at her brothers.

" Kay and Jo get in here and clean up!! My living room a mess!" Their mother yelled from down the hall.

Malaysia buried her face into her pillow as she groaned at the noise.

" Kay you clean it up, you was in there from 12 to 2 in the morning." Malaysia heard Jo tell Kay through the very thin walls.

Kay sucked his teeth. " Man I don't care! You clean it, I cleaned it last."

" Both of ya clean it!" The mother yelled at them as they argued.

Both them sucking them teeth before groaning and mumbling under their breath while walking down the hall to the living room.

Malaysia tried her hardest to fall back to sleep , but it failed as her little sister ran in her room.

" Aysia Mommy said take me to the park." Aubrey exclaimed as she stood by the bedroom door.

Malaysia sucked her teeth. " ask Kay assum." Aysia said as she watched her run back out.

Giving it a few seconds. Malaysia cuddled up back under the covers.

" Malaysia get up and take your sister to that park!!" Their shared mother yelled across the house.

Malaysia sucked her teeth as she threw a little tantrum in the bed. "ok!! hollon"

Rolling out of bed she made her way to the bathroom. Making it there she did her business, brushed her teeth and washed her face.

Going back down the hall to her room before replacing her pajama shorts with sweatpants.

Running down the hallway to her brothers room and grabbing a grey nike tech while running back out.

" hurry up Aysia!" Her sister said rushing as she stood by the door with her ipad in her left hand and her monster high doll in her right.

" ok I'm putting my coat and boots on." She said rolling her eyes.

" ight let's go." Malaysia said starting to walk out the door.

" you not gon fix your hair?" Aubrey questioned with a stank face.

Aysia sucked your teeth as she looked at hair bright pink hair in a messy bun with fly away everywhere.