"Oh I know"

(The song that is related to the story is above)

                    She waited by the living room door waiting for her boyfriends arrival, things seemed off, very off. He had been acting weird and distant, he had been getting home later and later each day. She was fed up with his act, so she hired someone to follow him around, and find out what he had been up to. The man hired asked her to meet him at the café down the street, she did and the news he gave her made her see red. She thanked and paid him before going home, there she thought of what to do and only one thing came to her mind. The rest of the week she acted normal, giving him the small victory of getting away with his misdeeds for now, but through the week she only had one goal. Now there she sat the clock read [12:31], she sighs, playing with the tactical revolver in her hands, taking out the barrel unloading and reloading the single bullet in it, spinning the barrel. Looking over at the Riffle next to her, only if things got out of hand. The sound of the door opening brought a smile to her face now this is where the real fun began. She ran a hand on top of her tight laced, pink dress. If she was going to kill her boyfriend she was going to do it in style, fixing the robe like sleeves, preparing herself for what was to come.

"Honey I'm home." The man called out his voice tired and drained.

"In here darling~" She called out to him, her voice flowed like sweet honey.

"Oh I didn't think—" cutting himself off as he saw her, eyeing the revolver in her lap and the rifle at her side.

"Anything you want to tell me about love?" She purred, standing up spinning the revolver around her finger.

He gulped before speaking. "I – Wow, you look amazing." He trembled at the look on her face.

"Love you know better than to switch the topic when I ask you a question, so I'm going to ask again, Anything you want to tell me about?" Her tone, darker than before.

"There's nothing I want to tell you about love, there's nothing to be said I swear." His breathing had increased; he was terrified she was sure of that.

She chuckled before pointing the revolver to his crotch." You sure about that." She smirked.

He couldn't do it anymore. He fell to his knees as he burst into tears. " Alright, Alright I'm cheating on you with someone else, I'm sorry, please don't hurt me."

She cackled. " Oh I know you're cheating, I just want an explanation." The smile never left her face. She moved the revolver to his head now pushing the barrel against his head.

A broken cry fell from his lips. " I don't know love, I don't know why I did it but I promise and swear that it'll never happen again, I promise." He pleaded.

"Oh I know"

Bang.