"Kiss me before you go"

They stood in front of each other, their bodies swaying to the rhythm of an old tune, the grass beneath their feet the moon over their heads. Her red dress curled along her body. This was the best night of their lives. The last day before summer. They held each other like there was no tomorrow, their eyes meeting as they danced. Sparkled in both of them, he leaned down leaving a soft kiss on her lips, they smiled. Love radiated, everywhere, with their steps. Back and forth, back and forth, Around and around. He remembered, and he let go. The music slowed down and eventually stopped. Her smile fell, giving him a confused look.

"I have to go."

"Why?"

"I have to"

Her eyes saddened but she spoke.

"Kiss me before you go."

He complied, telling her how much he loved her and how sorry he was. She returned her love. She wasn't scared to be alone and let the buzz of the night take over. Losing count of the kisses between the two. She drove alone that night, down the road, down the highway, Keeping the buzz and electricity of the night, she sped along the coast. She wasn't sad though she was ecstatic at the thought that she had found love at all. Though she would be alone this summer, she knew she couldn't find a better love. Every night she would do her hair, put on the red dress, go outside and dance under the moonlight, feeling their old love in the air. She didn't need anyone else just the memory and the feeling of that night. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guess who's back, me lol anyways I hope you guys enjoy my series and have a wonderful day

Burnt bish out-