Chapter 3 - Girl Talk

*Replay*

"A-Alyssa?" A voice whimpered.

"I'm Home.."

*Alyssa's P.O.V.*

I was immediately pulled into a hug by Megan sobbing into my shoulder.

I rub circles on her back reassuring her everything will be okay.

"Want to tell me everything that happened?" I ask.

She nods as we go upstairs into her room.

"This is where it all begun.." She spoke.

"I was walking down the hallways towards my locker being stopped by Christina and Miranda as usual. They were saying unrealistic things to me. One of them really got my attention. Christina said To keep and eye on Tyler. Once they left I finally approached my locker, but being interrupted again. This time it was Tyler asking me if I could go to the movies with him. I Obviously said yes. He drove me to the Movies at 9:30 to see poltergeist. Half way through the movie Tyler wouldn't stop moving around in his seat. I asked him what's wrong and he said he had to go to the bathroom. I asked him why he didn't go and he said he didn't want to leave me alone. I said i was fine so he got up and went to the bathroom. 15 minutes passed and the movie was about to end. I started to get worried about where he was. I got up and stood outside the boys washroom. I called his name but no reply. That's when I saw his jacket on the floor by the door. I grabbed his jacket and exited the movie theatres. I-I turned m-my head to f-find him and Miranda m-making o-out". She cried.

"You don't have to continue". I said.

"I want t-too". She replied.

"I-I gasped a little to loud for them to hear.. Tyler quickly pulled away when he noticed me and started saying he didn't mean too. I told him he was speaking bullshit and I threw his jacket at him running away. Tyler tried to contact me at school ever since". She finished.

"Megan I have a question for you.." I whispered.

"What?" She sniffled.

"Are Hayes and Miranda a... yenno what.." I say.

"A what? Couple?" She replied.

"Yeah are they..." I ask.

She nods.

I feel my jaw drop and stare at the ground.

At least he listened to me..

"Do you have a picture of Tyler and Miranda that night?!?" I ask.

"Yeah, why?" She asks.

A huge smirk spreads across my face.

"It's about time we fought back.."