【𝓛𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓖𝓲𝓰𝓰𝓵𝓮𝓼】

【𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟷】

【𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟷】

【𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸】

In late evening on a semi-busy road, Jimin drives in a calming and quite setting. A light tune plays from the speakers in the car, as he hums to the beat. The volume was low as to not wake the three sleeping passengers filling the seats in the back of the car. Three car seats resting three similar looking triplets all resembling Jimin in their own ways.

Jimin looks through the rear view mirror, a smile forming on his face, looking at the beautiful children he and another created. The smile soon turns into a frown as he remembers just exactly 'who' that other person was.

Jimin wasn't necessarily upset with said person, he had more of a discomfort with the outcome of the confusing relation. Nevertheless he continued on the road, noticing the sun setting and his features relaxing.

☕︎

Arriving at his home, which the quad moved into about a month ago, he takes a glance a the grand house and with a sigh, he turns his car up the driveway and into the garage.

Parking the car, he steps out, only to go around the car and open the back seat's door. Looking inside he lightly shakes awake each of the children to tell them it was time to head inside the house. Seeing his third child still a little drowsy, he picks her up , cradling her in his arms. He closes the car door and heads through the garage door after his other two children who slowly climb the stairs one step at a time, an adorable sight on Jimin's part.

☕︎

As they enter the lavish home, the two free children run towards their rooms and Jimin calmly walks towards his sleepy child's room to let her rest in her bed a bit. As she sleeps once again he slowly and carefully changes her out of her outside clothes and into some pajamas, planning to bathe her in the morning.

Walking out of the room and closing the white door, which had gold lining as does every door and a rose colored sign that spelled out 'YeoNa' in cursive sparkly writing.

Walking down the hallway he makes it to his second child's room to see her and her brother playing joyfully with toys. Their pajamas sloppily thrown on and their outside clothes and jackets spewed across the floor.

He sighs once again, walking into the room to pick up the stray clothes and jackets putting his daughter's clothes in the hamper and her jacket on the hook, which was set low enough for his children to hang them up. The other articles of clothing he set on the dresser as he would take it to his son's room and put them in their correct places.

Walking over to his playful children, he crouched down to their levels, a bright cheeky smile on his face. " I don't believe that's how your pajamas are supposed to be put on." He said softly to the two. The both looked up, " But mommy, I like my Jammies like this." Said his daughter throwing her hands in the air to show them off. His son happily agrees with his sister's statement, confirmed by the aggressive nodding of his head and the large smile on his face.

"But wouldn't you like to be more comfortable when you're sleeping?" He replied questionably. The two look at each other and as their eyes meet, it's quiet for a few seconds, confusing Jimin with their strange tactics. The two then look back at their mother with smiles once again and nod their heads. " Okay mommy!" His daughter replied again.

She and her sister were more of the talkative ones out of the three, his son had what many call selective mutism, but he had other forms of communication. And either way Jimin loved him, and his chubby cheeks which he inherited from Jimin himself.

☕︎

Making his way out of the room after fixing the children's pajamas and taking his son's outside wear, he made his way to the third room, last of the children's room's, as his own was the final room at the end of the hallway.

Opening the door which also had gold lining and a gray/silver sign spelling 'YiJun' as well as his middle child whom's room he just came out of, has a lilac sign spelling 'HyeJi'. He continues on into the room, turning on the light and putting YiJun's clothes away.

He made his way to his room shortly after to change into a more comfortable house wear. Putting on his nightgown and taking off his gloves, to show pale scarred hands, hands he'd only let breathe in the safety of his home. He'd never liked seeing his hands for too long, they brought him too much despair, which was why he usually always kept them covered.

Upon settling into his new garments he ventured to carry on through the halls. Then heading off to the kitchen, where he collected his personalized tea set and kettle. He starts to brew the tea, soon hearing the screeching of the kettle. Taking the kettle off of the stove and pouring a portion into the teapot, adding sugar the to the sugar bowl and creamer to the small pitcher, he places them on a serving tray.

Bringing along his laptop, he relaxes his self at a small bistro set on his patio which showed a beautiful view of the setting sun and soon to be night sky. He took the teacup into his blemished hand and sipped his tea to the giggles and laughs of his daughter, but he new his son was having fun as well.

And with the calming environment set, he opened his laptop to accept the video call  from the invitee labeled' Dr. Choi',

his therapist.

༞𝕷𝕰𝕸𝕴༞

𝚈𝚘! 𝚃𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎, 𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘. 𝙰𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢, 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚎. 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑! 。^‿^。