【𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓥𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓽】

𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽

𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽

The soft click of a glass door alerted Jimin as he looked up from his desk, that was littered with various pictures of different articles of clothing. The clothing had a finite amount of color, ranging from ivory and porcelain to a blush nude and beige.

Now attentive, Jimin pulls on a smile at the recognization of his assistant and apprentice, Hatami Mikusagi, a former transfer student from Japan.

"Yes?" He replied, a confused look flowed onto his face .

"Well... you have a flight soon and you told me to remind you to start packing for it.." She told her boss shyly. She was still a little new to the whole 'assistant' job.

"oh...Oh!, I've completely forgot, thank you Hatami, you're a life saver!" He spoke sporadically as he jumped out of his seat, rushing to put the displayed photos into a neat folder and into his drawer. He jogged over to the sleek wardrobe on the right side of the large office and pulled out his essentials. And headed towards the door, Hatami walking beside him.

☕︎

Arriving at his luxury home, he heads towards his room, changing into some of his comfortable house wear after a quick shower.
Pulling out a couple of suitcases from a closet down the hall, he began his tiring journey of pack them-without taking his entire wardrobe-.

After Jimin finished his packing he cooked himself dinner and dined on the terrace. Soon walking to his room once more to rest at last.
ꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀ

☕︎

Making his way to his private Jet, Jimin skips with excitement, which startled his staff, as they were frightened he would trip and fall. With weary eyes the staff followed around Jimin, as his fans crowded the airport, and made their way towards the plane.

Dressed once again in comfortable clothes consisting of a monochromatic neutral set, he rested himself in the comfortable seat, awaiting the long ride to his childhood hometown.
ꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀ

☕︎

Finally arriving in Korea, the first thing on Jimin's mind was meeting with his mother and sister again. Though Hatami put him in the right mind with reminding him that he need to freshen up, to appear presentable.

"Yes you're right, okay quickly let's go." He excitedly clapped his hands.

☕︎

Reaching the penthouse he'd be staying in for the time being, he rushed himself to the bathroom to begin to tidy himself and change into new garments.