Chapter 1

On one cold morning,Geronimo was working on the article for the Rodent Gazetta,it took him all night but it's almost done.So far the day was perfect but he knew that wouldn't last and sure enough he was correct.His cousin,Trap slammed the door and walk in.

"Hey Gerry Berry," said Trap, "I have offer for you!"

With confusion,Geronimo looked up from his laptop and sighed

"Excuse me Trap," he said, "but what do you want from me this time?"

Geronimo knew he shouldn't had said that.He saw Trap starting to grin like he won the lottery or a life time supply of cheese.

"Well...I have this property in Florida and I wanna sell you it!"

Geronimo was skeptical about this so called "property",so he started to ask Trap some questions about it.

"So,what location is this property at?"

Trap stared at him,like he just asked a stupid question.

"Obviously it's in South Florida.Where all the rich mice go to the nice oceans and crispy beaches"

"Ok,"said Geronimo,"But where exactly is this property?"

Trap looked at Geronimo again while looking for his spare cheeses

"It's in Palm Beach,like I said,where all the rich mice go and take their vacations!"

While Trap was looking for the hidden cheeses in Geronimo's office,Geronimo started to wonder if this was a good deal and if he should spend his money on this property.He thought of his decision and called for Trap

"Trap I made my decision," said Geronimo confidently,"I will buy that property you have and resell it to a architect for building"

Trap walked over with the cheese in his hands and dropped them on the table,then he pulled out of contract for this property,which has lots of hidden agreements.As Geronimo was signing this contract,he looked for hidden agreements but didn't find them,then Trap rolled up the contract and put it in his pant pocket.

"Now we shack hands,"said Trap holding out his hand while grinning.

Geronimo got up from his chair,looked at Trap in the eyes and shock his hands,while mumbling to himself.

"I hope you are correct about this,Trap" said Geronimo while sitting down again.

Trap walked out of the office and shouted "YOU WOULDN'T REGRET THIS AT ALL GERRY BERRY" he continued walking away not feeling bad he lied to his own cousin.

Geronimo sighed and knew he was not going to have a enjoyable trip next week,and then he continued working on the article he was working on.