Travel

"You don't think you're going alone, do you, beautiful?"

Hope Mikaelson looked to the side as she plucked up the courage to jump on Malivore when she heard the mischievous voice beside her.

"You came back!" Hope put a thin smile on her face and a sad look.

"Of course, I came back beautiful! After all, who else could remind you that you're guilty of my misery?" The young man with raven black hair and black eyes smiled next to Hope.

He held out his hand to her. Hope lowered her head understanding that he was right! It was her fault that the young man beside her was in such a predicament.

He was Victor Corvus! At first, a werewolf and the only one who spoke to Hope, until he was mortally wounded in a fight with an unknown vampire and Hope saved him with her blood.

Only for Victor to be later murdered and come back as a hybrid. Hope felt guilty and released him from the master-servant bond between the two.

Different from what she thought, Victor didn't walk away from her and remained her only friend. Until the day she fell in love with Roman and betrayed Victor's trust.

Knocking him out when Victor opposed Roman, which left young Victor weakened enough to be captured by Nazi vampires and have his cousin (only family) killed trying to save him.

Later, Victor, had his wolf side sealed making his misery even greater.

It was there that he joined the Nazis to get revenge on Hope which caused the death of Hope's Mother and before he killed Hope he was stopped and staked by Klaus.

Hope knew that at that moment she had lost her only friend, luckily even sealing Victor's wolf side prevented him from being killed by the stake.

But it didn't change that Hope hated Victor for killing her mother and Victor hated Hope for causing his cousin's death and sealing his wolf side.

Even so, the two loved each other! It was a love-hate relationship! Hope couldn't live without Victor and Victor couldn't Live without Hope

The servant and master bond between the two was very strong and it affected both of them! even though Hope thought she was free of the bond, she didn't. Maybe because she was affected by the bond for loving Victor first.

He went to fall in love with her later, but Hope already loved him, she just didn't know it yet. so, she tried to get rid of the emptiness of not having Victor by her side with Roman and then with Landon.

But the emptiness never disappeared until she was next to Victor again. even if he hated her and she hated him. The two loved each other

-
Hope held Victor's hand and her heart fluttered, the darkness and emptiness that was her being gone.

"Are you going to die with me? You son of a bitch? It's better that way! I will never forgive you for what you did! You destroyed me" Hope asked holding Victor's hand with a tone of resentment

"Of course, I will! I'll never forgive you for ruining me! But if you don't exist, I have no reason to live, you whore!" Victor's words were filled with hate

"the same goes for me, even though you ruined me, you're still all I have left, you piece of shit!" Hope responded with resentment

The two then took the step towards the ledge and jumped! when they landed in Malivore everything glowed and the mud puddle exploded taking the whole building with it

"Damn it, it's over!" There was only time for Ryan Clark to get Landon out of the building before the phoenix boy was resurrected.

---