𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 📝

A/N; Hello to all my dear readers!! This author Cyrel, and I would like to share my decision about continuing this One-shots. I decided to end this Fanfiction, since VegasPete is a character from Poi and Daemi, and as a Bubbles myself, I don't support the authors because of their fucked up actions about KP CAST and even Build right now. It hurts me that Build Jakapan Puttha is being accused of something, though I'm still waiting for his statements and I don't want to jump in the conclusions if possible.

In the future, I apologize cause I won't upload some of VegasPete fanfiction, I don't think I could anymore. And If possible that Build Jakapan Puttha's issue would be cleared and proved his innocence, BibleBuild fanfiction story would be possible. Just BibleBuild. I can't truly promised anything today, But I hope that some of us, Beyourluves and Bubbles will support and trust Bible and Build.

Please don't lose hope anyone, In BibleBuild, we trust them. Everybody's feeling and opinions are valid but I'm just asking that if you could forgive Build a chance, don't hesitate too. His statement wasn't even released so please believe in him y'all. Be on Cloud even cleared that Build and Poi didn't got together. They're close indeed but NEVER got into a relationship.

I hope there's some Beyourluves and Bubbles out there who's still believes in BibleBuild supremacy 💙💙 That's all everyone, hugs to all of us!! (⁠⊃⁠。⁠•́⁠‿⁠•̀⁠。⁠)⁠⊃