Chapter 1: Stupid Fucking Skorts

Authors Note: Half term is like a weeks break from the term (which is semester for USA? Idk but yeah)

Jessie's P.O.V
I slid my bag off my shoulder and settled into my chair next to Daisy. This was going to be a long hour of maths with the amount of revision we had for about a million tests coming up within the next three weeks before we had half term. Oh sweet week of nothing but visits to the park and sitting on my roof till 4 in the morning.
"Right class, turn on your computers please and get on with the work I've emailed you" Our teacher said as she walked into the classroom. Daisy was already buzzing about something or the other as she always was. When I turned to look at her computer I saw she had this weeks horoscopes up instead of the algebra worksheet everyone else in the class was working on. She was fucking obsessed now; she claimed it was 'the irony and sheer amusement of the things some people actually believe' but we all knew it was bullshit.
"Do you know anyone who is Scorpio in this class?" She asked me still engrossed in a column about what her dreams will be for the next week. "No" I said bluntly as I typed in a random answer to several of the questions on the sheet, sure I was smart enough to do them, but too much of this would hurt my brain.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

After a long lesson of nothing but xa=y+2.5 and Daisy sending me EXO gifs while banging on about some David Bowie vinyl she found from 1979 it was finally lunch. The only time of the day where I could actually relax.

I got my lunch from my locker and settled down in our usual place. The rest of our squad (lolol) came over and sat beside me.
"I found some people who are Scorpio!" Daisy said excitedly followed by Marcie's sniggers
"oh really, who?" I said kind if interested now.
"Amy" she said ready to list them all.
"Too slutty"
"Jack"
"Are you setting me up for failure?"
"Darren"
"Hahaha as if I'd do anything with him except push him down the stairs"
"Camille"
"Ha no"
"Why not?" She said interrupting herself.
"Please she likes Black Veil Brides and Sleeping With Sirens" I stated
"Yeah good point" she agreed.
(SORRY IF YOU LIKE THESE BANDS I JUST HAD TO CHOOSE TOO IM SORRY)
"Who else? Oh yeah, Mikey"
"Mikey?"
"Yeah why not?" She said before taking a bite of her chocolate cake (classic Daisy).
"I don't know I guess he's...he's weird"
"Yeah but he's a cute kind if weird"
"Meh I guess, anyway how did you find all of this out?" I said accusingly as all of our group turned to look at her. She paused for a minute deciding how to word it.
"What? I only hacked the school register data it's not like I blew the whole bloody computer room up." She said before stuffing her face with cake.

💅💅💅💅

"What's are last lesson?" I ask Maddy as we go to our lockers.
"P.E" she says before we groan in unison.
We get our gym bags and make our way over the P.E block.

After changing and tidying up the changing rooms we met up with the rest of our P.E group and went out on to the field. I kept yanking my skort down to stop my butt showing which made me very cautious of who was behind me. Just as I fixed the stupid garment I hear a wolf whistle next to me I turned round to see the one and only Ashton Irwin, one of the biggest fuckboys in our half of the year also friends with Mikey Clifford and Calum Hood which made no sense because they were quite shy and quiet.
"You all right there babe? That Lycra looks nice and tight to me" He says winking at me,
"Oh fuck off Ash go speak your mind somewhere else please." I say before attempting to walk away so I could get a ball.
"I'm not speaking my mind" he says walking after me "let's just say I'm doing it for a friend" he says before winking and walking off towards his team but not before taking the ball I had just picked up out of my hands.
"Yeah right" I mutter under my breath, I sighed, he probably says that to every girl after he attempts to seduce them. Stupid fucking skorts, attracting the wrong people.

🎀🎀🎀🎀

"I think Mikey's group were talking about you in P.E" Daisy says casually as she puts her giant hoodie on
"You're just saying that because he's Scorpio"
"Pshh no I'm not I'm almost 100% sure Luke said your name at least twice in that lesson" she nodded as if that would make it more certain.
"Really? That sure?" I asked honestly not buying it.
"Yep I'm as sure about that as I'm sure that I saw Calum looking at Daisy's butt when she was helping him get out the equipment out." Orla chimed in receiving a smack on the arm from Daisy which had more power in it than I think Orla had expected. Daisy may have been quite small but she was also dangerous and strong. I could hear them bickering as I thought about what they said, what if Ashton wasn't making it up when he said he was hitting on me for a friend? But wait, which friend?

DUN DUN DUNNN I DONT KNOW HOW THIS WENT CAN SOME OF YALL GIVE ME FEED BACK PLEASE OKAY THANK YALL BYE 👑🐳🌚