Please keep hurting me

It's quite hard to be lonely most people find joy in others and conversations. Wednesday isn't one of those people until she started dating Enid. Believe her when she said how some of her lycan gfs interested annoyed her like her k-pop or strong meat smelling candles, but one thing Wednesdays would always be annoyed and aroused by was Enid's teasing.

Enid would whisper, text or give inappropriate comments and gestures to her lover all the time. Especially in class. Sitting in the middle of history the class was just doing small group study. Enid was with yoko and Wednesday was with Xavier, his words were nearly sending the goth in a slumber when suddenly her phone buzzed. It was Enid the message read

Cara Mia🖤: he better not be hitting on u!

Wednesday responded

💖killer queen🔪:  he's not, just numbing my mind with pointless words.

Cara Mia🖤:  i could help u forget him 😉

Suddenly Wednesday felt a hand fall against her own it was Xavier. "So later today we could go into town and get ice cream or something?"

"I'm not romantically interested in you Xavier. I can't promise your safety if you don't stop pestering me." Wednesday said annoyed

Xavier fallowed her to the outside to the hallway "Wednesday can't u try to find it somewhere in that dead black heart?" He tried saying kindly trying not to offend her too much

Enid wasn't too far behind him and pushed him into a locker and he slumped to the floor the wolf growled " there's no room for anyone other than me"  Enid grabbed Wednesdays hand and pulled her to their dorm and once they entered the blonde pushed her against the door. The Addams became a supple red.

"Wednesday can I kiss u i really wanna" eind said lowly into her ear.

"I'd be very upset if u didn't"

Eind threw her bag down and kissed her girlfriend hard. Feeling like butterflies in their stomachs (spiders in Wednesday's) they slowly moved over to Wednesday monotone bed. They pulled apart gasping for air. Enid giggled and looked towards Wednesdays chest. The cheerful girl removed the goth's blazer and sweater vest and noticed something unexpected for Wednesday.

"My my Addams not wearing a bra today?"

"Don't be mistaken I made an error this morning running late"

Enid pushed her down on the bed "wens we got up around 5 minutes apart and I saw u getting dressed. You deliberately chose not to, you wanted this didn't you." The raven girl was breathing a bit quickly. She didn't think eind saw her do that she remembered throwing it back in her drawer. She felt her lovers hand creep down her side and slightly on her ass.

"How much were these panties wens ?" Wednesday was a bit confused when she said they couldn't have been more that 12 from a pack her girlfriend ripped them off retracted claws and rubbed Wednesdays clit slowly.
Wednesday yelped and covered her mouth quickly not wanting to alert other students.
"Can you please be quick?" The dark girl asked.
Enid didn't really just smirked and turned her on her stomach. Enid leaned to the side of the bed and grabbed one of their few sex toys. She grabbed a vibrator and put in Wednesday. "F f fuck..." she moaned

"Why this one?" The raven questioned
Quickly as if lightning she felt the sting vibration causing her to moan loudly the slap her mouth shut.

Enid held up the remote " listen I'm going to steal Xavier's idea only difference I'll actually take you to things u like in town plus a picnic in the cemetery and all u gotta do sweetheart is not draw any attention" Wednesday agreed

After a bit more teasing the girls were in town having a nice date so far. Getting coffee and looking at antiques and taxidermy. Wednesday was looking in a small crate when Enid started that toy on a mid setting not too low but she could handle. Her face blushed and they carried on. The girls walked a bit to the cemetery Wednesday was actually excited to have a mini picnic there. They were talk about school and Enid's wolf when the felt it again.

This time stronger vibrations causing her to bite her first and tear the grass from under her "e-Enid please" she whispered looking at the ground. Eind stood up and pulled wens up as well. They walked into a nearby mausoleum it wasn't as dirty and not that clean it had to at least a few years old. Enid never turned the toy off so the goth pulled her sleeve and looked at her with eyes begging her to stop.

"Want me to stop?"

"That be.... Pre ... preferable"

Enid cracked up the speed Wednesday fell to the floor and clammed up. Enid sat down on the stone floor and pulled wens to her lap and whispered "cum for me love" Wednesday looked at Enid as if she were crazier than usual 
"ENID!" Wednesday said loudly with a quick shaky gasp of air fallowing it. The normally monotone metal hearted girl began to whimper
"Please Enid please I can't not here"
"Look at me Cum for me princess" the lycan responded.

Wednesday looked up into Enid's soft eyes she wanted to look away from embarrassment but she was determined and wanted to be done. Moan sharply she fell against Enid's chest and grabbed her sholders to brace herself. "E enid I -I AH!" The smaller girl moaned out. She glanced down to see the mess she had made.

"Ok thank you Enid we can go n- ah what are you doing"

Enid still left the little toy running. She wanted to see her girlfriend squirm and finish from overstimulation. Wednesday could barely look at Enid straight she lost focus as she came again. "Please I can't a-anymore Enid" she begged eind cranked it up one final time "you finish one more time and then we can go" Enid said with a malicious smirk. The stood up and watched the small goth on her knees as she squirmed and moaned loudly. Every sounded echoed. Throwing her head back against the wall Wednesdays eyes were welling up with tears. This was absolute torture and god was it good.

"Enid please I cant I I " she whimpered. Enid helped her up and pulled her to her chest. Wednesday felt her skirt being lifted thinking her torment was nearly over. There was a sudden smack in Wednesdays ass. "SHIT! Enid what are you doing?!"

"This is the last one and I'm helping, I figured this would be fun since you love pain" eind said
She lifted her hand again and spanked her girlfriend over and over. Wednesday let out a loud moan "Ennnid please I'm gonna c-cum please" Wednesday was shaking she suddenly let out a loud squeal from the last hard hit Enid gave her and she came on the floor.

Enid kissed her forehead and smiled "good girl how do you feel?" Wednesday had sat back down and looked up with a red face and an angry expression "how the hell do you think I feel Sinclair!" Enid was shocked she's hardly seen Wednesday this fuming. "I enjoyed it but the teasing,the overstimulation and now I can't even walk..." she said low trying to catch her breath.
Enid lifted her bridal style carrying her out of the small mausoleum.

"I'm sorry mon Cheri I'll go easier I'll come back for the extra stuff later" Enid said. "No next time warn me and please let's do this in our room." Wednesday replied. After a very long walk back to the school wens has regained strength and could walk. She grabbed Enid's arm and pulled her into her bed. The smaller girl snuggled into her chest. "You have really gone psychotic if you think I don't wanna cuddle after today." She said

Enid kissed her lips a final time and the two fell asleep blissfully. Not that Wednesday would ever admit it but face down in her girlfriends chest she was smiling.