KAI-SQUIRTLE

-----

"Nezuko, can you help me catch a pokemon?"

"You have to do that urself, otherwise it will be harder for you to catch pokemon later on!"

"Aw! Fine..."

-----

"Nezuko is so mean... Ill catch more pokemon than her, just watch!"

Tanjiro was walking to where water pokemon would usually be, the beach. Hes always been trying to catch a water pokemon, other times it'd be a grass pokemon.

Which for some odd reason it was always empty, only some pokemon trainers would go here for training their pokemon or pokemon battles.

Although lots of water pokemon would sometimes battle each other or battle other pokemon. Maybe people don't come here because of that?

Because even when it's summer people barley come here.

"SQUIRTLE!!"

Tanjiros Pov

"Huh? Are pokemon fighting? I wanna see!!"

I like watching pokemon battles, for some reason they're better than watching trainers battle. Anyways, I picked up my pace and saw a diglett and a squirtle fighting.

Wait a diglett?

What is a diglett doing here?

Anyways, diglett used scratch which didn't help it out very much. It was losing, squirtle finished the battle off with Water Gun.

"SQUIRTLE!!!"

It cheered at winning.

"That squirtle seems strong!! Should I catch it???" I questioned myself, expecting a answer. (I never got one)

"A-?" Squirtle turned straight to my direction. Did it hear my mumbling???

"Squirtle?!" It started to run away, does every pokemon hate me or something?

"Uh- Wait!-" I tried going after it but to my luck it was already gone. Dang it! I can't catch a single pokemon! I sat down on the sand and stared at the water. And something was touching my hair!

"Squirtle-" it jumped back when I turned around, it seemed to notice my pokeball I was holding. I put it away and gave a awkward smile

"I won't catch you! I promise!"

"Squirtle..." It was coming up to me! I stood up and let it walk a little closer bit it stopped?

"Uh?" I put my hands towards it but then it headbutted me! I fell back a little and almost landed in the water

"Oww!!! Whys your head so hard?!!!" This squirtle head was hard exactly like mines!

"Squirtle! Squir! SQUIRTLE!!"

"Im sorry for whatever I did to you!!"

"Squirtle!" Are all strong pokemon like this??

"I just wanna be friends! Why'd you headbutt me!" I criss-crossed on the grass and pouted

"Squirtle?"

"Yea! I wanted to be your friend! And you hurt me!"

"Sq- SQUIRTLE! SQUIRTLE SQUIRTLE!!"

It started to Pat my head and seemed to be apologizing, and also freaking out. But I wasn't lying! I really do wanna be squirtles friend!

"Dont freak out in sure you didn't mean it!!"

"Squirtle!"

------

Its been 2 hours since I've met squirtle and we've been battle other pokemon and playing together. Except they aren't my pokemon, or anyones.

"Aw, I have to go home. Well, bye squirtle! Thank you for letting me play with u!"

"Squirtle? SQUIRTLE! SQUIR- SQUIRTLE!!"

"Whats the matter?" Squirtle was throwing his arms around like he want me to stop.

"SQUIRTLE!!!"

Squirtle tackled me to the ground and wasn't letting go of me!

"Hey- let go!"

"Squirtle!" It got off me and pointed to the pokeball on my waist

"What? Whats so special abo- oh"

"YOU WANNA BE MY POKEMON?!"

"Squirtle!" It nodded

"I- if your gonna be my pokemon and friend you need a name!"

"Squirtle?" It tilted its head, I thought for a second.

"KAI!"

-----

"And that's how I got squirtle! Now you can't tease me for having no pokemon!"

"Hm, but I still have more pokemon"

"So what!"

"Hm!"

"Settle down! Mr. Mime, go stop their fighting... Again.."

"Mr. Mime!"

-----