PAGE 2

LOVE'S POV

I just got home from my theraphy. It somehow helped me but I still couldn't find the reason why I'm like this? But I guess I should be thankful that I'm not bottling all my emotions and thoughts 'coz that would be the end of me.

~ALARM~ (Self-talk)

I got off from my couch and walks towards my mirror and sat on the floor. Time for my self-reflection.

"Hi, Love. How are you?" I asked my reflection.

"Still the same. Nothing new. I still suck," I smiled bitterly.

"Still the same? Nothing new? I still suck?" I changed my tone to a questioning one.

"I'm Love Danielle Avery and I still don't know how to live my life. Nothing's new, people around me are still curious about why I drop out from school. I suck at life. I don't know what's my purpose, it's like a blank page and I'm having a mental block on how should I make my life more interesting," a tear fell from my eyes. I quickly wiped it away because I don't want to have a puffy eyes later.

"Love Avery, you're too hard on yourself. No one is pressuring you and you have money to buy your likings," I sighed. Yeah, I have money but it doesn't change the fact that I'm not happy.

I stopped talking when I realized what I just did.

"Did I just invalidate my own feelings?" I couldn't hold my tears any longer so I let fall. I guess I'm too weak to hold my tears.

This mirror is my witness on how hard I cried every day. Sobs and screams from frustrations and dissapointments, this mirror saw how I collapsed from everthing.

I finally stopped crying and looked at myself at the mirror. Disgusting. I look so disgusting. I looked down and asked something.

"You didn't forgot anything today, right?" I asked another question to myself.

"No? Ahh, I remembered that I have a dinner later," I sighed.

"Hmmm, I should get ready. It's almost 7PM," I rolled my eyes. I stood up and went to my room to prepare my clothes and took a bath.

...

My uncles' resto. His resto is quite big and spascious I think I'll like it there. The aura of his resto looks calming because there's a lot of plants. I scrolled more in their page but there's no more pictures to see. I'm currently outside his resto. I'm not ready to step inside so I just searched his resto on Facebook.

"Love Avery?" someone called from behind. I turned around and saw my uncle Ricko with his daughter, Thalia.

"Hi, tito," I greeted him, "Thalia, hi, it's me. Do you remember your tita ninang?" I said while caresing her hair. She didn't budge but she's looking straight to my eyes.

"You look sad po, tita ninang. Can I hug you po?" I gasped when she said that. My eyes are still puffy?

I lowered myself and she gave me a tight hug. I saw tito smilling at us. He must be proud of his daughter for this act.

"I know you cried po because you have puffy eyes but don't worry po I'll keep it a secret po," she whispered and that made me chuckle. I hold her arms and make her look at me.

"Promise?" I asked her.

"Opo, tita ninang. I love you po always and forever po. Let's go inside na po?" I love you... Never heard of that phrase for a long time.

"I love you too, Thalia," I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"Let's go," Uncle Ricko said.

We're in front of his restos' door. I froze and I couldn't move. I don't think I can do this.

"Tita ninang? Are you scared po ba to go get inside? You're an introvert po ba? You don't like socializing po?" she hold my hand tighter. I'm scared because I know when I stepped inside there's no turning back anymore.

"Tita ninang's an ambivert, Thalia. I'm okay," I smiled at her to assure her but I think she's not convinced.

"Thalia always loves you po, tita ninang," she pulled my hand and I let her pulled me down.

"Daddy said a kiss can wipe away your fears," she said and kissed my cheeks. That made me laugh.

"Okay, let's go," my anxiety got worser when I stepped inside the resto and saw my family in a long table with the people I don't know.

"Love Avery! Come here! Greet my amigas," my mom called me when she saw me walking towards them. Amigas? More like business partners that wants to merge as one.

I forced myself to greet them and smiled at them.

"What a lovely girl, Avery. Sit down and eat whatever you like, dear," my moms' so called 'amiga' compliments me but I'll take it as a sarcasm 'coz she's my moms' friend. I don't trust her.

The food was already served before I came so some of them were already eating. The food looks delicious but I don't have an appetite. There are appetizers, fish fillets, steak, bulalo, grilled fish and desserts.

I felt someone staring at me. I looked up and saw my mom giving me 'that' stare at me. She must've noticed that I'm not favoring her plan. Her stare is telling me that I should eat, fine.

"Cendric, how's law school? It must've been hard isn't it?" her other 'amiga' sounds British. I'm curious about Law but it terrifies me knowing that I hate publing speaking.

"What do you expect from someone who doesn't want to persue Law?" he stated. Oh, so he was forced?

"What?" the British woman said.

"Clean your ears," he stood up and walked away. Please, bring me with you. I want to go home. Please.

I felt like he heard my thoughts because he turned his gaze at me. He looks sad. He looked away but I didn't. I stared as he walk towards the door.

"So, are you okay with it, Love?" the woman beside me asked.

"Okay with what?" I gave them a confused look?

"You'll marry, Cendric," my mom stated.

"What? No!" I stood up and shouted. Some customers were looking at me but I don't care.

"You heard me, Love. You'll marry him at the end of the month," she looked straight in my eyes signaling me that I should obey her.

"Are you kidding me? What for? For your fucking company? What the fuck? Are you insane?" I shouted.

"You don't have a choice. You already signed the agreement," she showed me the paper.

"When did I signed that?" did she tricked me to signed it before?

"It doesn't matter. Marry him, Love," my knees weakened because my shackles just got thicker on my feet. I'm really locked up behind her shadows and I can't do anything about it.

I couldn't take it anymore. I picked up my things and ran away from them.