Betrayed In December 11, 2022

They're some people that can get over someone by betrayed, But their others that can't get over it because of pain that no one can understand. Like me, I was through it, but it's hard. to get over it. I had someone that meant a lot to me, even though it was only a few months. Telling them a personal story in the past, and one day I was trying to help them, but they didn't care. They had never told me that they didn't want the help. So they had called me weak and pity, and a waste of their problems. I was so hurt by that. I felt like that they stab me in the back like 10 times or more. By the way that I felt. They had hurt others in the same way, and they got over it. I still feel that I don't have that ending that I had wanted. I had tried music, and can't get it out of my mind.

They had made me feel worthless, broken and numb, because of what they said about me. they were that type of person that wanted attention when they wanted it. It actually hurts when I thought about it. 

Ever since then, I still feel broken... It is still hard for me to get over it. I saw people got over it, but not me... I feel like I have been through the worse, because I feel that I failure of making friends..