Ch 1- Masterpiece meet NEET

"The first method to estimate the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the people around him."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Once upon a time, there was a story about a young girl who possessed extreme intelligence or you could say a genius who existed in the 100 century. She can speak fluently for a 3 year old and she can complete elementary grade math paper by 3 year old. It is beyond human reason.

This super intelligence can be a blessing as it helps her adapt faster than her age and she can solve any problem with ease.

But it can also be a curse because her intelligence is too high, she was ignored since childhood both by adults and children her age, she is considered strange and scary. Her parents left her alone because of her abnormality.

It is the nature of normal people to alienate anything different from them.

She is a chess master and has won every chess game she has played. In addition, she can speak all kinds of languages ​​that exist in this world and has learned 1 language in less than 15 minutes. She has an impeccable memory backing it up.

But no matter how much intelligence she possessed, she was still a human with weaknesses.

At the age of 10 he quit school. She is not socially competent, she always speaks in short, short sentences. In addition, she has low stamina and is physically weak because she doesn't do any physical activity and just shuts herself up in her private room.

She is a "Hikomori" which is someone who spends their life in their own private room. And also the fact that she is a game addict.

And now the girl in the story is in front of me.

'that person' is a girl, that is a fact I don't care about.

We both stood face to face with each other's eyes. Silence filled the room. Neither of us spoke up.

I am now in that man's mansion. There is a butler named Matsuo who was assigned to be my butler and he is also the caretaker of this mansion. He now went to report to the man that we arrived at the mansion without any problems.

Matsuo left us and said to introduce ourselves.

"... You're really empty.." for the first time the girl decided to speak.

My brows furrowed, showing confusion.

"What do you mean?" I ask

"....You have an empty emotional . You're bored. You want to be defeated."

For the first time my composure was broken.

How does he know my wish? There was no way he had the ability to read minds.

"I do not have it." She spoke.

Lies! You must have it!

"How did you know...umm" I don't know her name so I don't know how to call her.

"Shiro."

"Shiro? That's your name?" I ask

Shirou just nodded.

I'm a little surprised by this strange coincidence. Seriously, are people named Shiro really destined to be geniuses?

"Your name?" Shiro asked expressionlessly.

"Ayanokōji Kiyotaka."

"...Is it okay if I call you Kiyo?" Shiro asked but looked little embarrassed.

"Okay. But is there any particular reason?"

"Your name is long." Shiro spoke with a blank expression.

I just stared at her blankly.

I didn't really care if she shortened my name. After all, it's just a name that every human has as a symbol of their identity.

"Hey... Do you want to play a game?" Shiro spoke.

I was a bit surprised to see Shiro initiate the conversation. I thought she was said to be a person who speaks short and concise.

"Like?"

"Chess? I heard you're good at chess."

I see. Not only do I have information about her but she also has information about me.

"Let's play." I declared.

Shiro whose eyes looked bored looked excited. Without a word she turned around and left.

I took that as my cue to follow her to where the chessboard was.

This is interesting. Very interesting. I could feel myself getting a little excited. Let's see how well Shiro plays as told.