Chapter 4 🦋

Welcome to the next chapter ladies and gentlemen !

Some music recommendations: everything i wanted by Billie Eilish  🎧

Trigger Warning ⚠️: signs of depression, mature language 

| | | 

Dread it, run from it, Destiny arrives all the same .

~Thanos

Connie's Pov

20/10/1940

,, ehh ... when is this Stark Ex... thing " I smiled :,, Stark Expo and it's tomorrow, i would be really happy if you would come , ly". She smiled :,, ehm... okey i will try my best to come ... but i don't know where this ... Stark Expo thing is!" I started jumping for joy and clapping my hands : ,, alright , don't worry , i can show you , ehm ... how about we meet here again." Ly answered: ,, okey, yeah, sure eh but i can't promise anything " i  respond:,, Yes of course, see you then ... so at least i hope so... tomorrow?" "Yes, see you hopefully tomorrow, connie " . 

[Ahh... i just made a new friend... omg!,anyways stay mature, connie , stay mature. Ahh fuck it , i can't wait to tell bucky , i'm sure he will like her as much as i liked her]. I ran back to my apartment . Just to be greeted by natalia. I know Nat since my childhood  , we went together to high school . She was my best friend . Nat has blond curly hair so quite to opposite to my brown hair. " Nat, how are you ?, i need to tell you something ,come sit" i patterned her to sit on the couch next to me . " hii, i'm good thanks, i would ask you the same question but i think you smile tells me everything, come on tell me what happend, wait did bucky ask you out, omg! That would be everything!?" Me:,, yeah that too but i made a new friend she looked pretty cute , her name was... leyla...leyla Jones. She was so cute that i asked her if she wanted to come with us to the Stark Expo. And-" . She intruded me  . " you did what, con , you can't just ask a random person if she wants to come with us , i mean you just met her , come on we don't need her , tell her the next time you see her, we didn't make it in time and there were no free tickets left, i'm sure she would understand that ." I stood up from the couch and looked at her in disbelief:,, you want me to lie to her just because you didn't like her, nat you know i can't do that , i mean if you would give her a chance i'm sure you would like her as much as i do , pls. And , she said that she couldn't promise anything, so it isn't even sure if she comes " . She also stood up and placed her hand on my shoulder. " i'm just trying to safe you okey, i know sometimes you thing that everyone is so friendly, innocent and lovely like you , but you can't just trust a person you met on the street". "Okey, i know , but she really looked liked she needed someone, okey , pls if she comes give her a chance pls". I looked at her with puppy eyes. " okey, okey, stop it, i will give her a chance but only for you, so i hope you right sith what you say about this leyla".

Leyla's Pov

After two days (t.m. Today is the Stark Expo)

Right now i'm in my locked room , staring at the wall opposite me  , and doing nothing . [My Brother was death, and that because of me , it's all my fault.] . For some reason i tried to break the door , but of course it didn't work. Then i didn't want to do anything so i just laid on my bed . Suddenly i could hear someone from the other side , opening the door, and what a wonder it was my dad, with a silver tablet in his hands . " here, sweetheart, eat something , you haven't eaten in 2 days ?". I stood up and threw the tablet with the food away and looked him death in the eyes. "Firstly , i'm not you sweetheart and secondly who gives a fuck, if i have eaten something or not, so don't act like you care because we both know you don't". [ well , idiot, you needed to argue with him , right. Now you will never make it to this Stark Ex.... Thing].,,don't yell at me or it will not end up good for you ,you whore". I started laughing really frustrated:,, could you please tell me , what the fuck you from me want, just let me go ...please!?".he replied with a slight of anger:,, you want to leave, yeah, here try to leave this time, i'm trying to be nice to you, but how it looks you only understand the hard way!?". I ran up to the door what is now locked and slammed on the door:" Father, please... open the door... please...father" . " shut the fuck up , you getting on my nerves , you know sometimes i wish you had died instead of you mother". I replied in a loud voice :,, she's death because of you , you little bastard ". When i didn't get a respond i stopped fighting , just leaned on the door, and looked to the ceiling with tears in my eyes . [ why can't just stop everything, maybe he is right , i mean if i would be death we both would be happy, i would be with my mother and my two brothers  and he would root here in his own hell or how he calls it ,,life" ] . My mind told me all the time to just pick the knife from the tablet and finish it , just end it. But for some reason i couldn't. I was to SCARED. So i tried to eat something because he was the first time right , i really haven't eat in two days . I picked the food up but before i could even touch the food . I didn't want to because every time i looked at the food i had the urge to vomit . So i just tried to sleep but if i'm honest, it wasn't really a sleep , i woke every minute up because of some nightmares.

While leyla dealt with her own problems , connie waited  hopeful for her to come 

Connie's pov:

I waited and waited but no one came , if i'm honest i really hoped that she would come , but she didn't. I still went to my date . As i came to the place ,bucky , steve and nat were already there. Nat winked with her hand at me and motioned me to come over, me and bucky got in a big hug and i said hi to both nat and steve.

Bucky's pov

,, So, what took you so long?" Connie answered sadly back :,, i made a new friend and i invited her to come with me to the Stark Expo , but i waited and waited for her but no one came , but i had loked pretty forward for you two to meet, i'm sure you would've liked her as much as i did. She finished her sentence with a smile on her  face , i noticed and gave her one back." I'm sure con, but maybe next time". " yeah i hope so"

To be continued...

|||

So my loves, that was the 4th chapter of ,,Save your tears" .

I really hope you like my story , 'cause i'm investing a lot of time in my chapters. ( and for my defence , i couldn't publish new chapters because i'm writing a lot of exams in school , to be honest we wrote on monday english , then on Tuesday math and on Wednesday physics and i'm going to write french on the following monday so pls , stay mercy on  me 

Anyways i would really like it if you would give a feedback to my chapters , that i can envelope my writing thanks! ✨

What nationality do you have ? ( my nationality is turkish and german ) 

What do you think will happen next?

Anyways have an amazing day/night 😚

El.🫧

(Word count ; 1441)

Go to @marvelsite she/he has an amazing story written