Chapter 2: Nevermore Academy

The scene shows Wednesday was looking outside the window of their car as the music playing in the background, their butler Lurch is driving the Limousine and beside him is her brother Pugsley while Wednesday was unfortunately sitting in front of her parents who were being nauseatingly sweet with each other.

" Awww. They're so sweet." Enid cooed seeing Gomez and Morticia romantic scene while Weems, Sheriff Galpin and Mayor Walker look uncomfortable. Marilyn look at the scene with a smile like she alway has on her face.

" You two really don't change" Principal Weems muttered shaking her head as she look at the scene remembering the time where Morticia and Gomez are still studying in Nevermore.

" It's so rare to see parents to be that romantic. How long have your parents been together?" Yoko asks Wednesday curiously as the others nod in agreement.

" Married for 17 years and been together for 15 seconds before they decide get married." Wednesday answered making the others look at her incredulously.

" Wait. What?" Tyler asks in confusion, looking at Wednesday if she is serious or not.

" Are you serious? Or are you joking?" Yoko asks incredulously looking for a sign that it was a joke.

" Ahhh. What a memory. I still remember the time when your father and I met." Morticia reminiscense as Gomez nodded.

" I remember that I was supposed to marry your mother's sister Ophelia. But I knew the moment I met your mother that she's the one I want to spend my life in death." Gomez added as Morticia added.

" Then. How did the two of you get married if your supposed to marry her sister?" Tyler asks in confusion.

" We will show later how they met after the first episode so you will have a gist of what to grow up in the Addams family household." Hecate intervene as Gomez and Morticia nodded in agreement. Wednesday sigh knowing how it went since their parents told the story during their 13th wedding anniversary.

Wednesday closes her eyes at the scene she is seeing in front of her as their car hits the birds, not really phased by what happened.

Their eyes widen at the scene, still not getting used by the Addams.

" Poor bird" Enid muttered looking at the scene.

Wednesday just gave them a blank stare as her parents kissed in front of her. Morticia and Gomez seperate from their kiss as they look at their daughter.

Wednesday and most of the adults cringe at the scene while the teenagers squeal at the kiss.

" Darling. How long do you intend to give us a cold shoulder?" Morticia asked her daughter who just gave her a blank stare then turned her head to their butler, Lurch.

" Lurch, please remind my parents that I'm no longer speaking terms with them." Wednesday stated before turning back to her parents.

" Woah. Your really are angry at them." Xavier said in awe at Wednesday's action.

" I promise you my little viper, you will love Nevermore. Won't she? Tish" Gomez said to his daughter before turning to his wife.

" Yes she will. It's the perfect school for her." Morticia answered.

" Why? Because its the perfect school for you? I have no interest in following your footstep. Captain of the fencing team, queen of the dark prom and president of the science society." Wednesday listed as her parents smiles as she list her mother's accomplishment.