Chapter 2 Dizzyness

Big shout out to Herabrine for letting me use her name check out her books they are very good I'm not lying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
January, 8
I woke up so dizzy I actually thought the world was upside down! As I refocused I saw two pigman guards waiting for me outside of my prison I have to get of here I thought. Then suddenly I here'd a distinct ppssst I looked everywhere but there was only pigmen, then suddenly I saw one pigman with blue eyes (they're not supposed to be like that) then I realize it is my friend Herabrine!(Herobrine's older sister) When I walk up to her she tells me she brought friends I look around and see all my friends! Notch, Jeb, and my neighbor Fred! So when we get to the smallest pack of pigmen Notch hands me a diamond sword as soon as the guards see it they charge at us! And the battle begins! I easily kill the first guard but when the other guard hits a button on the wall red lights flash and about 50 more pigmen arrive Herabrine, Notch, Jeb and I immediately charge as one and kill the first 4 in easily half a minute. We kill the next 45 in about 15 minutes! But the last one is only a zombie? "What?!" We all say suddenly Herobrine says "I'd like you to meet Bob my top unit" (we all laugh) suddenly Herobrine says "Bob! Armor on!" Immediately Bob goes from a zombie to a zombie with full diamond armor and a diamond sword!