Chapter 3 No! Bobby No!

"I think I'll call him Bobby" says Notch we all look at him "what!? I created Minecraft I have to name every thing!" "Wait I just got a idea" I say, "you created Minecraft can't you just hack it and kill all the guards?" "What!? Hack my own game no!" "Please we all say" '^'. "Fine. I'll slash butcher". ( that kills all animals and mobs) "OK now let's get out of here now!" We sprint for the portal when suddenly Herobrine appear in front of it! Did you really think you could get away that easily? "Yes!" We all say and charge at him but poof. "He's gone!" We say in shock. "No I'm not" we turn around and see him again!But there's 5 of him! "We will spread around the nether and you will search for us some will of will be easy to some of us not". If you find the real me I'll fight back if you don't I won't fight back. "Then hide already coward!" I charge and kill one "4 more to go" he says and they disappear. Okay here's the plan we each we split up meet here once your done. We split up I go down my path and see a white eye peeking out of a chest gotcha! I say and stab the chest "3 more he says" and dies apparently all of are's were easy except Notch's. "He threw a blindness potion and ran" says Notch. "Which way did he go?" "Left, down that hall". We all run down the hall and see a sign above a chest that says "Good luck you'll need it" I look in the chest and see a full set of diamond armor and 4 infinity bows with 4 arrows. "One set each" I say and take my set. We walk down the hall to see a large obsidian room standing there is him Herobrine. What took you so long he says and laughs. "We need to end this here and now hey guys you shoot him with your arrows while I attack with my sword" "Kay" they say then they equip their bows "we're ready" they say.  "So am I",I say. "Come on already!" Says Herobrine. "I'm going!" I say. "For Narnia!" I say and charge "what's that?" They all say. "It's a book you guys don't read books?" "No" they say. "What ever" I say and charge at Herobrine.