The Hashira Meeting

After witnessing the battle between the boy and his sister vs lower 5. I put the box on my back and picked up the boy and I started walked through the mountain forest as I walked I could not smell anymore demons,I kept on walking until I picked up the sent of mitsuri and I walked toward where she was and after some walking I found her and shinobu with a handful of kakushi bandaging up the boar man and a yellow haired boy who didn't seem to fit his cloths and I said " This boy fought lower moon 5 and he, he used sun breathing." "He, like me has a demon sister." I expected shinobu to become angry and attack me for not killing her but she said "We will have to report this to the master,I hope you understand that." "I do." I said as the kakushi picked up the boar man and the yellow haired boy while I carried the boy and his sister a few hours later we arrived at HQ and we were all summoned to a hashira meeting to discuss the news of another slayer with a demon sister as we trudged along the dirt paths leaving the dark wooded forest after a few hours we made it, I watched as the kakushi took the yellow haired boy zenistu is is name I think. And the boar headed boy who keeps calling shinobu tinobu and wanting us to fight him. After that me and the other hashiras stood outside of the masters house to await his arrival. One of the kakushi drop the burgundy haired boy on the ground in front of us. The other hashira wanted to execute him and his sister and not await the arrival of the master. Among their bickering the kakushi kicked the boy to wake him up. I walked over and grabbed the man by his collar and lifted him to my hight and said " kick him again and I will kick you into that tree over there do you understand me? And what makes you think it's ok to strike an unarmed boy without reason,he puts his life on the line to protect you and others from being devoured by demons, get out of here." Then I put him down and pointed to the butterfly mansion. While I was talking I didn't see that the boy had woke up and was looking at us. Then he looked at me and said " sir where is my sister where did you take her." And before I could respond sanimi the wind pillar turned walked in front of us holding the box that the boy's sister was in. He said " looking for this." " sanimi put her down please." I said calmly. " shut up sun boy, I should have killed you and your sister when I had the chance." and then he stabbed the box with that katana and then laughed. Then the boy did something that surprised all of us he got up and charged sanimi and sanimi swung his sword aiming at the boys waist I dashed over and caught his arm before the blade could connect to with the boys waist and I grabbed the box and handed it to the boy then I grabbed sanimi by his throat and lifted him off the ground, " so you want to kill a boy for protecting his sister you are lucky that my sister didn't hear you or I'd let her tear you limb from limb you piece of shit." I then dropped him and turned to walk away and the boy said watch out sir and I turned to see sanimi bringing his fist towards my face. I then caught his fist and twisted his arm back breaking it due to the force and then flipping him over my back and bringing my head down onto his knocking him out cold. Then mitsuri spoke up welcoming the master and praying for his good health I dropped to my knee and said " I apologize for the violence master It will not happen again." And he spoke saying thank you arki." I have made my decision about tanjiro and his sister." They shall be accepted as one of us." " I have a letter from a retired hashira saying that nezuko has never devoured a human and if she does than he along with tanjiro with cut open their belly and our own water hashira says he will as well and arki we expect the same from you for defending them."   "Yes master I will."   "Good then this meeting is dismissed."