Let's talk - 5

Thid pov:

Anna and her friend were at a table where they could watch him. But then there was a girl. She was standing besides of him and then he put an arm around her shoulder like he used to do it with Anna. And it looked like he flirted with her. She was so sad that she stormed out of there and immediately started to cry. She was a mess but she still wanted to talk to him. Some time later a Girl came to her.

"Hey, do you still know me?" she asked. It was Stephanie. She is a friend of Jason and they knew each other since Kindergarden or something like that.
"Yes, Stephanie, Right?"
„Yes. I wanted to talk to you about Jason. You know, I was friends with him since we were kids. So, no one knows him better than I do" She said.
„Okay? And your point?" She didnt like her if you cant tell.
„I know that he has a crush on me since forever and he will do everything I say. I will talk to him and then tell you what he really thinks ok?"
„Yeah.do that." Anna turned around and left the party once again. How could she say something like that to her? Does she not know what Anna feels for him? After like ten minutes she returned.
„I am so sorry. He told me that he doesnt like you at all and that he just wanted to get rid of you. I am so sorry for you" she said,
„if you say so then it must be true." she told her. Now it was even worse. Anna was not just drunk and sad, she was drunk, sad, and angry. The worst combination. She was now on her way to find him. And then she saw him. Anna stormed towards him and said,
„Lets talk."
„Not now" he said. Ouch. That hurt. Then her emotions took over and she slapped him. It was not a strong slap because she was drunk and could not even walk straight but nonetheless it was a slap. Then she stormed back out. She was back at being sad. Why didnt he like her? How could he do something like that? After some time, she found out that he was very hurt because of her slap. Not physically but emotionally. She understood why but how come nobody understands her situation and why she feels so hurt by his actions?
„It really hurt him, and he doesnt understand why you did that." My friend said.
„Then he should let me talk to him." she argued. „I think he will give you a chance to talk to him if you ask again." Her friend tried to calm her down. So, she did it. Anna went back in and asked him. Without any shame. Everyone could tell that she had cried but she didnt care. Anna went to the table were he and all his friends were and asked him. Luckily, he said yes.
„Lets go somewhere private." With that he stormed away, and she tried to keep up with him, but she was obvioulsy still a very drunk, so it was rather hard.
„Can you please slow down a bit?" she asked. He turned around and said
„I need to find a place to talk where you can sit. I dont trust your ability to walk after everything you drank tonight." It sounded a bit harsh but despite everything that happened today it was kinda understandable. With that he continued his search. Finally, they found a place and he sat down besides of her.
„So, talk" he said harshly.