Weak - 16

Jasons pov:

When I woke up, she was peacefully sleeping next to me with her head on my chest. She looked perfect. Her lips were slightly parted and a light snore exited every now and then. I could feel her shiver so I took the blanket and put it over her shoulders and held her closer to me. I couldn't bring myself to wake her up. I thought of the events from last night and I could feel myself smiling at the thought. Her moans, her face, her body, everything was just perfect. Although it hurt her a little I tried to be as gentle as I could be.

I needed to get up and take a shower, so I softly snuggled out of her grip and made my way to my bathroom. After a steamy shower I wrapped a towel around my waist and made my way back to her.

Annas pov:

When I woke up, I couldn't feel him besides me. I jumped up to look around his room. The door to the bathroom was closed so I assumed he was in there.

Then everything hit me like a train. Everything that happened last night. The way he firmly held onto my waist while he pushed himself into me.
At first it hurt alot but I could se he tried to be as gentle as possible. After a while it started to feel nicer and nicer. With one hand he held onto my waist and with the other he squeezed my boob. Every touch made me feel weaker and weaker. Every moan that escaped his mouth made me shiver from excitement.
I saw him getting closer and pushing deeper into me. Our moans were getting louder and his grip thightened.
Then my vision became blurry as we both exploded in each others arms.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened and he stood there with only a towel around his waist, showing his strong upper body. I felt myself staring at his torso. Fuck was he hot. And he was MY boyfriend. The thought of that made me smile. I swear I had to look like a fucking stalker just staring at him and smiling.

"Morning princess" he said

"Morning" I smiled back

"How are you feeling my little bunny?" he asked with a grin. I knew why he was asking so i grinned back.

"Super. The bunny is back on the field. Really I'm feeling goo-aah" I stood up to go to him but immediately I felt weak and my legs gave in. I let out a shriek as I fell down. Before I could hit the ground strom arms wrapped around me and saved me from falling down.

"Wow princess you don't seem to be so fine" he laughed at what just happened. He picked me up and sat me back on the bed.

"I guess I know now how you liked it yesterday" he smirked while sitting down next to me. I didn't know why my legs were so weak. I felt fine though. I guess he noticed the confused look on my face because he then told me

"'When you have a REALLY nice night with a guy your legs could give in from the pleasure you felt." he exclamed looking really proud.

„oh" I blushed. My cheeks were red like my face would explode.

"Just so I can plan the day, when are you going home today?" He asked. The thought of going home made my stomach turn. Shit. If I go home.......... I don't even want to picture what was going to happen. It was going to be bad. Oh shit he was still waiting for my answer.

"Umm I don't know. I didn't really think about that" I said still worried.

"No worries" he said and laid down on the bed. Then he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me on top of him. He embraced me in his arms and we just laid there for a couple of minutes.
When I felt the urge to go to pee I remembered my legs. My stupid legs that don't work. I looked at him with pleading eyes

"A piggyback ride to the bathroom?" I grinned and tried to pull my biggest puppy eyes.

"Sure darling" he smiled at my legs and then back at me. I climbed onto his back and he carried me to the bathroom where I stumbled inside and closed the door. He turned around and went back to bed. When I exited the bathroom I stumbled out and made it safely to bed. He was just staring at me and laughing at my legs. We spent the whole day in his bed, talking, kissing and cuddling.

In many senses I can say: He made me weak.