Under the ground

From Angus' point of view

I woke up in total darkness. The last thing I remembered was how a war axe hit my body and I was hit by a laser gun at the same time.
"Ra-la-thor..." I got out of myself in a weak, hoarse voice.
Ralathor and Hootsman were the ones who killed me. I was sure of it.
I swung my fist angrily in front of me. I wanted to hit something. And surprisingly... The fist intervened. I blinked. It drove through something like rotted wood and hit something soft.
Something started to fall on me... Clay?! Was it fucking clay?!
Horrified, I began to look around and immediately lit a small magic flame above my hand. I looked around at the space around me.
"A coffin?" I whispered. "They really gutted me!"
I smashed the wood again, but immediately regretted it. I used my feeble magical abilities and held a mass of dirt above me. I folded my hands on my chest.
"Well, McFife, you've screwed it up again, you idiot," I muttered aloud to myself.
It didn't matter. There was no one else here anyway.
"Now you're going to run out of energy, it's all going to fall on you, and you're fucked again," I muttered. "That's not how you find those morons and get revenge. You need to blow it away from you-"
I froze.
"Blow it away..." I muttered. "Solar fusion..."
I closed my eyes and concentrated. It was necessary to concentrate all the energy of my solar fusion in one place. I put my hands in front of me and soon there was a tremendous bang. The mass of dirt rose and flew aside as if it had been fired from a cannon.
"Well, you idiot," I muttered. "That was inconspicuous."
I got up and tried to climb out of the grave. My stiff body resisted it a lot, but after some time and a few falls on my face, I managed to do it.
I stood up and took a deep breath. I stretched my arms.
"Oh, you musty old bastard, this is a disaster," I murmured. "So... How to get to Dundee..."
I squatted down and put my hand on the ground. I needed to find out where I was. I was releasing a tiny trickle of energy into the ground. Releasing, releasing... And I fell on the mouth again!
"Oh, come on!" I yelled angrily.
I didn't have enough energy.
"You can do it, Angus. You can do it..." I mumbled and knelt.
I tried again and again. It took some time, but then I smiled.
"I found you..." I whispered and scrambled to my feet.
I killed the first mage I met and took his energy to replenish my nearly exhausted and long cloak. I quietly walked towards the city, which was not that far away.
I thought the bastards would pay for all. For killing me. For what they forced me to do. For letting that other bastard, named Zargothrax, suck all the good out of me.
I didn't care how it will end. I was going to be worse than Zargothrax. Far worse...