The weird feeling

Ralathor's POV

I walked thoughtfully around the city with a flower of black rose in my hand. There were thirty-five of them. There were always thirty-five because he was thirty-five years old when he died.
I sighed. I could still see the moment I hit him with a blaster shot. The hole it made in him. The way he slumped to the ground. The fear in his eyes...
I flinched when someone put a hand on my shoulder. It was Regulon. Like the members of the McFife royal family, he was long-lived, so even in his sixties he still looked thirty.
"Say hello to him," he whispered when he saw the bouquet in my hand. "Let him know that I miss him. That we all miss him."
I nodded and walked on. The knight was very fond of Angus. So was I. It hurt me very much to see him under the influence of dark magic. On the one hand, I was glad when he closed his eyes. At least I didn't have to watch the knife of Evil destroy everything he was and change him beyond recognition.
On the other hand, I missed him very much. I missed his funny stunts and his presence. It was always full of him everywhere. And now there was only a strange silence.
I sighed.
I came to the tomb and laid flowers on it.
"Happy birthday, Angus," I whispered.
However, I felt as if I was being watched. I frowned. Even the grave... It looked recently dug up. I froze. Thieves? What did they steal? We deliberately did not put a name on the tombstone so that his final resting place would not attract attention.
I used magic and took to the air. I needed a bigger perspective. The place looked like it had exploded and-
I gasped. It was broken from underneath and the grass was burnt. I could feel radiation from the site, which could only mean one thing.
"Solar fusion," I whispered. "Ang... What did you do...?"
I flew back to the ground and my eyes lit up with magic. There was no doubt. Angus was alive and made it out of the grave despite the magical safeguards I made around it.
I bit my lip and put my hand on the ground. I could feel the remnants of his magic. He was here recently.
"You idiot," I whispered.
Did I mean him or myself? Maybe I mean both. I wondered where he could have gone. The feeling I had before... It had to be him. He had to follow me. Which meant that he was close.
I used my light magic and sent it around. It was supposed to capture everyone who used dark magic. I felt the gentle touch of my mind...
And then the presence of that something disappeared.
"Goblin ass!" I yelled angrily.
It was Angus. I was sure. But now I had no way to trace him, and he knew I had tried to find him. He would recognize my presence as soon as I approached him.
Moreover, I could not go against him alone. I knew I was going up against an extremely angry McFife, and for that I needed allies. So I went to Unst and prepared to tell the news to a demi-god I knew.
The return of Angus was a problem. And something told me that it wouldn't be just Hootsman and me who will pay for killing him, but it would be the entire kingdom of the land of Fife...