stirrings!

CHAPTER TWELVE !
stirrings

CHAPTER TWELVE !↳ stirrings

THE FIRST TWO weeks of December were quickly flying by

THE FIRST TWO weeks of December were quickly flying by. The icy cold weather had settled over the grounds of Hogwarts and Josephine was mentally already at home.

The time before the holidays was always the time that was most stressful for the students. Everyone had to hand in their last paperwork for their different classes.

And everyone, who was going home over the holidays was already counting the days until the holidays finally begun.

The students were coming home a week before christmas this year and Josephine couldn't wait to finally see her parents again.

A little smile made it's way onto her lips while she watched the little snow fakes floating elegantly through the air.

Josephine just loved the winter, not quiet as much as she loved the summer, but still.

The snow was great, christmas came around and she could sit in the common room by the fire and drink a hot chocolate while reading a good book.

But suddenly the brunette's peaceful smile quickly faded. She had suddenly remember why she had to stand up so early in the morning.

Today was the last Quidditch practice before they would play against Hufflepuff next week. James had been driving the whole team crazy for the last couple of weeks.

The little flakes continued to sail slowly past her window and Josi's thoughts wandered back to the last winter Holidays.

The anual Winter Ball was always the highlight of the whole celebration. The ball was an event her parents were always hosting around Christmas, and the group of friends had been at the Potters, having a good time.

Sadly Peter couldn't come and Alice was on vacation with her family but they had sent Christmas cards.

Apparently Alice and her parents had been skiing, that was something Muggles did on two long sticks of wood. Josephine found that quiet irretating but it looked quiet interesting.