Will you love me? 💔

A/N: This will be out of character sometimes sorry for that
Tw: slurs, ED

Modern day AU

Stanley's POV

Summer is almost over which means another year of hell. Bill will be there so I guess it's close to hell.

School sucks it's just teens making out anywhere they can. I find it gross like makout not In the hall please.

I don't have a girlfriend yet I won't ever have one. I'm gay.

*later*

Me and Richie are meeting up soon we are going to the clubhouse just me and him. We're going to talk about stuff i don't know what though.

I here my phone ring and see who it is but like I guessed its Richie I pick up "Hey stan the man" "what is it gayest bitch?" "I'm going to be there in 10 okay?" "Okay" "bye stan the man!" He says as he hags up. I get my shoes on and then go to the living room to wait for Richie.

*In the clubhouse bc I'm lazy*

As we go in the clubhouse we see Bill and Beverly making out I feel some sort of guilt in my stomach.

I run away from Richie. I feelt tears in my eye as I ran I could here Richie yelling my name.

Soon I heard Bill also yelling my name, but I still ran and didn't stop.

Soon I didn't know where I was and I didn't hear yelling anymore.

Bills POV

Me and Beverly where in the clubhouse making out but, when we were I didn't feel anything.

We here the door open and Bev tells me that Richie and Stan where here but then we hear Richie yell Stan's name we see him run away.

I followed Richie and saw Stanley running away. I started to yell his name too. But soon we lost him.

I run to Richie "why w-was he r- r-running?" "I don't know Bill he just started running" Richie said after I asked him.

Stanley's POV

I started to try to find my way out without going back. I finally find a way out and started to find I way to town then home.

When I think back to Bill and Bev I get that feeling in my stomach again. I hate that feeling it's makes me want to throw up everything I ate all day.

I found town I started walking home.

When I see the bowers gang I panic but I can't do anything so ill just deal with they do to me. "Hey, F@g!" Henry yells I just ignored it I'm used to being called that name. They drive away without another word.

*at Stanley's house*

I walked to my room and just layed in my bed soon I started crying because I will never be the one Bill loves.

Bill's POV

We looked in the wood for almost an hour and didn't see him so, we said that he found a way home.

I told Bev that I was leaving with Richie so we can find Stan and she said that she was fine with that.

We looked in town to check if he just went in town. But he was nowhere in town so we went to his house.

We knocked on the door but no answer.

Stanley's POV

When I knew that Bill wouldn't love me I just except it. But soon I heard a knock on the door but didn't answer because I wasn't going to being getting up. The knocking became more violent. I still layed there, they will leave soon.

(sorry for the constant switching of povs)

Bill's POV

Stan wasn't answering and me and Richie were getting worried. He could have killed himself.

Soon me and Richie just tried opened the door. But it was locked like it mostly was.

We didn't have any other options so we had to leave.

*the next day bc I'm still lazy*

Stanley's POV

From yesterday's events I didn't feel like I wanted to eat for a long time. I feel fat and need to look like Bev.

I looked on my phone and saw that I have 10 missed calls both for Bill and Richie. I wasn't going to call them back because I don't feel like talking right now or explaining it right now.

"I felt like if Bill was ever going to like me I have to just look like Bev for the most part." I say again just out loud this time.

I hear another knock in my door but this time it could be any one so I went to go open it. I saw Bill, Richie and Bev "Go away Bill and Richie." I said I only wanted to see Bev. "Stan plea-" "I only want Bev here right now so please just go away." I said because I wasn't in the mood right now. "Come on R-Richie let's go I guess." Bill said but he didn't sound mad or sad.

(Stan isn't mad at Bev for anything so he will talk to her bc she did nothing wrong)

"You can come in Bev" I say as I move out of the way so she can get in.

"Hey Stan, are you good?" "No Bev I'm not." I replied "can you tell me why?" She said Bev was always the therapist of the group "well I don't know if you'll get mad if I say this." "Stan there is no way I could be mad at you." She said with the nicest tone I've ever heard. "Fine.. when we where going to the clubhouse and I saw you and Bill making out I feel jealous." "It's okay Stan, I'm not mad at you." "Why?" "Because it's not your fault you fell for Bill." She said still not mad.

Bill's POV

Me, Richie, and Bev where going to try to talk to Stan. When we get there Stan opens the door and says "Go away Bill and Richie" I was hurt but understood. "Come on R-Richie let's go I guess"

"H-Hey, Richie d-do you know w-why Stan upset?" "No clue Bill" Richie told me as we walk to go see if Mike or Ben are free.

1045 words

Part two up soon hopefully :)
-Ash/Boris/Griffin/Finn