👬chapter 18😘

*This will be a irl chapter! DONT WORRY POOKIES IM MAKING MORE CHAPTERS STILL!

Robin pov:
I'm literally so excited to go to the sleepover but more like I'm excited for my plan. You see me and Billy planed this day that one day we would have a sleepover and make brance come to life! Well that day is today, I basically ran over to vance house and knocked on the door because before we were gonna go me and vance were gonna get high, I mean more like HIM because he will get high and will get all smooching with brucey! My plan WILL work.

"Who the fuck is at my door-"
"VANCE I cant- can- BReATh"
"Oh its you um come inside i wilk get THE stuff and water for you"
I ran inside and going over to the cozy couch and basically almost fell asleep because how cozy it was until vance brought me water and he got THE stuff, oh boy imm get vancey wancey high! I mean.. just him! But finn wouldn't mind if I do sum to? Whatever fuck it!

30 minutes later...

Third pov

"Holy dawgs bruhhh!"
Vance yelled loudly enough for robin to hear

"VAncE we havE tO gO to ThE sLeePoVeR!?!!"

"OhhHHhB yeaHH!"

Within seconds the both drunked boys went running over to Bruce's house, some stops to either take a bathroom stop or to throw up and laugh for 5 minutes straighter then them.

Little did they know how much trouble will they be in...who knows what type of trouble im talking about.. maybe..

Bruce pov:

Griffin,billy and finney were here but where are the rest? I hope they do make it or atleast text us they cant- *ringing* oh that must be them. I walk over to open the door but the door keeps on ringing and knocking until I heard loud laughs and when I opened the door I saw vance on the floor laughing and robin throwing up on one of my mom plants... oh shit he gonna pay for that.
"Um guys? What the fuck happened?"
"Bruceyyyrryyy!" Vance yelled and then Ran towards me and hugged me. "Um I uh.. Vance are you ok?.." "I missssed you sooii muchhh!.!!?" That's where it hit me
Vance and robin got high. Well this sleepover has gotten bad.

"Uh finney take robin back to your house and the rest of you guys go back home sorry maybe we can do the sleepover tomorrow or when these two fuckers are good"

They agreed and left while leaving a drunk vance and I remembered that my parents won't be back for until a week so they trusted me to take care of the house. Well I hope vance isn't THAT high...

I took vance to my room and he was walking towards my bed and jumped on it,landing his whole body on the bed and I was going up to my closet to change and I asked him if he wanted to change into something comfortable.
"Vance wanna change into something comfortable?" "Sureee Bruceyyy" "Ok imm first change then you ok?" "Okayyyyaa bruceyyy" I still didn't believe he was that drunk but whatever so I choosed some shorts and a shirt and headed off to the bathroom to change until I heard talking and laughing pretty loud...

When I opened the door I saw vance hanging form the shelf and laughing I panicked and tried to get him down, oddly I did get him off but once I did he walked towards me and hugged me by my waist and say "bruceyyyy I'm coldddd!!" "Um change and u could sleep ok?" "Ok loveeee!!!" And then he ran into the bathroom with clothes while i was left in shocked of what he called me, oh I gotta tell finney this!

Bruce
"FINNEY OH MY LORDD"

Finney
"WHAT??"

Bruce
"VANCE CALLED ME LOVE"

Finney
"OH MY GOFIDOD!?!?"

Bruce
"SHIT HE IS COMING OK TXT U WHAT HAPPENS LATER OKAY?"

Finney "OK BUT DONT FUCK UE! IM NOT READY TO BE A GRANDPA

bruce "SHUT UPPP"

I heard vance talking and he said
"Bruceyyyy" "yes?" "Loveeeeeeee??" "Vance..." "I have a big ass!" "WHAT"
Then the door opened and he wasn't wrong.. he was wearing a white shirt with black shorts that shoved HALF OF HIS ASS, "Bruceyyyy!" He then went over to grab a sweater and I couldn't keep on staring okay! It was staring at me! "Vance.. why thoes shorts..?" "because I wanted to bruceyy why??? You think I look hot?" I was going to say something until he came over and dragged me to my bed and he was hugging me by my waist while laughing, I was kinda scared but I had a grinned on my face the whole time.

?" "because I wanted to bruceyy why??? You think I look hot?" I was going to say something until he came over and dragged me to my bed and he was hugging me by my waist while laughing, I was kinda scared but I had a grinned on my face the whole time

SORRY IT TOOK FORVER BUT WHAT WILL HAPPENED WHEN VANCE FINDS OUT WHAG HE HAS DONE?!!! NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON...

830 WORDS TOGTHER 😘😻🤯🥳😋