one

Harry

The cool autumn breeze brushes against the back of my exposed neck. With my hands logged deep into my slacks, I flex them inside the warm fabric. Pedestrians are now starting to scramble into their houses for the evening. Parents ushering stampedes of children into the townhomes lining the street. It's so domestic, watching them. Husbands and wives, the classic white picket fence, the minivans. The whole neighborhood screams, safety. How at ease they feel behind their locked doors and security systems? Do they not know they're living next to a succubus? A living embodiment of a vixen. A woman who you'd pass on the street and guac at. A wicked thing, who would slit your husband's throat and not think twice about it.

Giselle Sade.

I admit the first time I saw her, five months ago. I wanted nothing more than to rip that tiny black dress off her sculpted body and have at her. I used to have the tendency to use, abuse, and discard women daily. No one ever peaked my interest long enough for me to hold onto them. But the night I watched Giselle slice open one of my customers throats while riding his cock. Something inside me came alive. An insatiable need to possess and claim her as my own. Watching her slide her gloved hand down his bloody abdomen, lathering the thick marron substance over his deceased body. Even under the dim fluorescent lights fluttering off her skin. Only being able to see the dips and curves of her small frame. I was hypnotized, intrigued, infatuated with my new found vixen.

I've always had a nac for the darker side of sexual fantasies, but always played it safe with the rotation of women I fucked. Owning a chain of gentlemen's clubs, I have to be careful with who I surround myself with. One screw up and the empire I built will come tumbling down, myself along with it. I've come too far to let something as simple as a crush distract me from my goals.

So for a while after collecting the tape from the night my vixen turned up at Serpents Den. I watched it repeatedly, beating my cock until it's bruised. I would ride the high of witnessing something so small and frail degrade a powerful man. I couldn't get enough. I wanted more of her. Needed more of her. She awoke something dark inside of me, and she is going to reign the consequences, whether she fucking likes it or not.

I'm standing across the street from her house like I do every night. Waiting for my vixen to return home from her part time job at a family owned cafe called Tommy's. I'm not sure why she bothers wasting her time working two jobs. It seems her nightly job pays her thousands with a simple flick of a knife. I know this because, without her knowledge of course, I have access to her bank accounts, phone records and I may or may not have bought her house from her landlord. Needless to say, I own her. And my girl has no clue I even exist.

My heart flutters when I see her beat up pontiac pull into the driveway, music blasting from inside the car. I shift against the building I'm leaning on to sink myself farther into the shadows. I can't risk her seeing me, not yet. The car door flies open. Her long toned leg springs out. The moonlight scatters across her ivory skin. I roll my tongue against my teeth, sucking in a breath. She grips the door handle before climbing out of the driver's seat. Her black hair cascades down her back as she reaches back into the vehicle to retrieve her purse. What I wouldn't give to wrap those long locks around my fist. To feel those legs I dream about crushing my face as my tongue laps up her center. I push down my urges, and continue watching her ascend the steps to her front door. She kicks up the welcome mat, bending down to grab the key out from underneath it. Something I've already made a copy of.

My phone vibrates against my hand in my pocket. I cuss. Pulling it out, I continue to watch Giselle as she walks into her house.

"Speak."

I hear slight shuffling in the background before Kike's voice booms through the speaker. "Yeah sorry to interrupt you stalking Giselle but we've got a problem."