Chapter 2

Byul walks into the living room and saw Solar sleeping while holding a book, she just chuckled.

"It was nice to know you, I had fun..." Byul said, she kissed Solar's forehead and lips which Solar woke up.

"I'm going now, Do our deal, You got it? I'll visit you next time and will buy the condoms you want..." Byul smirked, Solar eyes widened, "Put something to cover those hickeys..." Solar said,

"No, Don't worry about it..." Byul said, Solar stood up and sighed. "Can you just uhmm... stay until after lunch?" Solar asked, Byul raised her eyebrows.

"Is that okay with you?" Byul asked, "I wouldn't ask you if it wasn't," Solar sarcastically said, Byul pinched her chubby cheeks.

"Ouch! Why did you do that?!" Solar exclaimed, rubbing her cheeks. "Because you're so cute..."

"Weird..." Solar said and Just sat on the couch, Byul sit beside her and it was a silent awkward moment.

Solar finds the remote, "What the heck? Where it is? I'm dead to Mom again..." Solar uttered, she bend over and looked at the under sofa and table, Byul gulped as the girl's ass was showing on her.

"Gotcha! I will kill them for hiding it again." Solar said and quickly sat on Byul's side, She quickly opened the TV and the Channel was all romance.

"Really??" Solar asked irritatedly, Byul chuckled, "Just turned it off..."

Solar just off the TV and throw it on the other couch, She looks at Byul and it landed on the girl's lips.

She didn't know she was leaning toward Byul and craving for the girl's lips to taste it.

She didn't hesitate to kiss it, Byul was surprised a bit and didn't resist to respond which she kisses the girl back, Solar was loving it, Pushing Byul's head to her.

She was about to sit on Byul's lap when Byul lay her and went to her top without breaking their kisses.

Byul pulled it as she was out of breath, and continued as if she was okay. She position herself and her knee just went to Solar's cloth pussy and grind it by herself.

"hmmm ugh~" Solar moaned to Byul's mouth,

Byul's kisses went down to Solar's jawline and neck, she found Solar's spot so quickly that Solar moaned even more and not that loud,

"Ah! This... makes ugh... feel... good," Byul looked into Solar's eyes as she was grinning her knee roughly.

"Hmmm... you like it?" Byul asked in a raspy voice, "Y-Yes..."

Solar was biting her lips, looking at Byul who was staring at her face and wanted to see Solar's reaction. She was getting shy as Byul didn't try to break her stare at her.

"You make me shy... Don't stare at me like ugh... that..." Byul chuckled and bite her lips to seduce the girl.

Solar gulped and held Byul's nape, she was caressing Byul's lower lips and after she slowly kissed it, she softly bit and suck it.

"S-stay here..." Solar said as she was kissing Byul,

They were sharing the same movement of their lips, exchanging moans and saliva. "U-ugh... I-I'm going... to pee..."Solar uttered, Byul looked at her and she properly lay.

Byul continued what she was doing. Solar was softly moaning while closed eyes." I... It's near to going out, Please? I don't wanna pee on the sofa..." Solar said, Byul hummed and let Solar, the girl quickly ran to the restroom.

"Urgh! I'm so horny!!" Solar exclaimed, Byul was just waiting for her in the living room. Solar went out and quickly sat on Byul's lap.

"Wooahhh..." Byul was surprised at Solar's sudden action. She held Solar's waist and grind the girl to her, "You make my pet mad..." Byul whispered, Solar quickly looked away.