Kazuha vs Capitano (Metal Gear Rising Revengence)

Kenny: Ohh who is ready for METAL GEAR RISING!!!!

Aether: Kenny our ears

Kenny: Sorry I love this game so much

Guizhong: I'm sorry metal gear what?

Kenny: Metal gear rising,Raiden,real name Kazuha was a Liberian-American mercenary and former special forces soldier. Previously a child soldier under Solidus Snake, Raiden was later selected by the Patriots to test the S3 Plan at the Big Shell, as a new recruit to the reformed FOXHOUND unit.

Aether: He later worked alongside the Paradise Lost Army in their anti-Patriot activities, but was captured and forced to undergo heavy cybernetic experimentation. After successfully escaping, Raiden went on to assist Solid Snake during the Guns of the Patriots Incident.

Tomo: Oh wow you are jumping from one place to another

Lumine: In 2018, Raiden became a member of Maverick Security Consulting, Inc., doing multiple tasks while raising money for his family. However, during an escort mission in Africa they were attacked by Desperado Enforcement LLC., who killed Raiden's protectee, N'mani, and left Raiden for dead. Fortunately he was saved by the scientist Wilhelm Voigt and worked with Maverick to fight Desperado.

Xingqiu: A story of revenge

Kenny: Yes but he also met many powerful enemies

Venti: Wait a minute!!?? How do you know this??

Lumine: Broke in once...

Aether: We'll do it again...

Lumine: Raiden's vengeful obsession with Desperado became personal when he discovered during a mission in Mexico that Desperado and World Marshal Inc. had kidnapped several children, surgically removed their brains to place into cybernetic bodies, and were planning to subject them to VR training modeled after his own. Raiden then resigned from Maverick to pursue and retrieve the children's brain cases from World Marshal in Colorado.

Xingqiu: It really is a little revenge story

Kenny: Well let's start shall we

[A metal monster, Metal Gear EXCELSUS, crawls to him from a hole in the ground. Senator Capitano Armstrong comes out of the Metal Gear cabin. He smokes a cigar.]

Capitano: Holy shit

Childe: Dude he's jacked

Capitano: Well if it isn't saucy Kazuha? Just a little too late, as usual.

Kazuha: Capitano? Impressive little toy you've got there. But your plan ends here.

Capitano: (laughs) Idiot. You're not ending our plan, you're expanding it. Checked the internet lately?

Aether: No there has been a power outage recently

Lumine: Our line has been cut

Kazuha: Pfft.

Diluc (via codec): Kazuha! Air Force One is turning back to the States!

Diluc: Is that.....

Kenny: Yes that's you,you are his captain

Kazuha: What? How'd they know?!

Diluc (via codec): Someone posted photos of what's happening on the base. The whole world is up in arms!

Kazuha: Show me!

[He opens around 30 tabs in his preinstalled browser - CNET News "Terrorists Bombard Pakistani Airbase", some website "Over 40 Americans presumed dead in Pakistani terror strike", TufNews "Hamilton Assassination Attempt in Pakistan".]