Part 2.

You and Danny had another fight,you figured it'd blow over after an hour or 2.But it's been 5 hours now and you two won't even look at each other.
Your so pissed you just walk to your bedroom and start grabbing a few shirts and things to throw in an over night bag.
You hear the door open,knowing it's Danny you continue.
He walks up to you and grabs your shirts from you.
Y/n:I'm not in the mood Danny.
You try grabbing them back,Danny throws them to the other side of the room.
You roll your eyes and go to pick them up,but Danny grabs your wrist and pulls you back pinning you to the wall.
Y/n:Danny,I said I'm not in the mood.Let go.

He doesn't say anything,he just stares at you and your lips.He's lips curve into a smile.
You know that smile.And your not letting it happen.
Y/n:No.
He leans in,kissing your neck.
Y/n:Danny..
He kisses up to your lips.Hovering over you lips,he smiles then kisses you.
Your so mad but then again,a good makeup sex rn might be nice.

Danny:I'm sorry..
He says looking at you with pleading eyes.
You give in to him and kisss him,ripping off he's shirt along with yours.
He lays you on the bed and kisses down your stomach,taking off your sweat pants and kissing your thighs.
Sucking slightly on your inner thigh,he's hand runs under your panties(😏)
(You can imagine the rest nasty bitches😏)

{Author's notes}
Sorry I haven't posted on this in awhile,I hope you enjoy this quick little plot.
I'll be back with longer and better😏 stories soon.Thank you for your patience.See you next time