Stop Seducing Me-Chapter 36

Cindy's pov

I woke up the next day, yawning and covering my eyes from the sun. I looked around after my eyes couldn't see from the blurr. Oh I'm in my room, I did my morning stretch until I turned my body seeing a man next to me in bed. I fell out of bed even tho all he was doing was snoring.  Is that Riley!? And am I naked!? Okay I don't remember as much because I did smoked too much weed yesterday when I was angry before he even came over.

I watch him moved around with his eyes still close and I grabbed my robe quickly to put it on. I threw my remote at him and he woke up. Oh- I didn't mean to throw that it sounded like it hurt.

Riley: ACK!, the fuck up with chu.

Cindy: I'm sorry uhm. But you's gots to go.

Riley: You didn't have to throw a remote at me.

Cindy: What are you doing here

Riley: Why are you acting so clueless? We fucked last night and you passed out so I took you to your room I was finna dip but I got tired and laid next to you.

Cindy: Oh... How long?

Riley: I don't know but longer than a hour.

Cindy: So uhm.....aw shit what time is it.

Riley: 8:00.

Cindy: Aw shit. It's a school day Riley.

Riley: So? We already late we can take as much time as needed.

Cindy: Noooo, you need to get your shit and goooo.

Riley sighed in annoyance while scratching his head.

Riley: You need to chill out.

Cindy: Riley I'm serious!

Riley: Alright Alright! I'm going! DAMN!

He got up out of my bed and I looked everywhere else besides him because for god sakes the man is naked. I mean I already seen him naked before but there's a time and mood to just look at you but naked right now ain't that time and I'm just blushing madly hard.

That's what I was riding last night? I know my pussy was on that demon time.

Riley: I'm going. Happy?

Cindy: I just want to get going so you can go home I'm going to school.

Riley: There's no practice tonight after school by the way.

Cindy: Oh, okay. Thanks.

Riley: Imma call you later tho.

Cindy: Okay.

As soon as he gathered his things and shit he left my house and I took the opportunity to get ready before leaving to get to class.

La'Tavia's pov

Where the hell Riley at? Plus I don't know if it's just me but it's weird how Cindy and Riley not here. Riley skips on purpose but the white girl? Late? Is very surprising.

La'Tavia: Krya.

Krya: hmmm?

She says while scrolling through her insta.

La'Tavia: Have to notice anything about Riley and Cindy?

Krya: No? I mean he been taking care of her til it was time for her cast to get removed that's all.

La'Tavia: Well yeah that's basic I mean anything abnormal?

Krya: such asss?

La'Tavia: They both late today which is very unexpected.