Yandere Yelan X Male Reader (BSDM Lemon)

(Y/N wakes up in an unfamiliar room, and tries to get up, but he realizes that he's chained up to the bed.)

Y/N: What the hell, where am I?

(Y/N remembers that he was in a mission, and suddenly some arrows go through their heads. He decides to try to find the one responsible, only to feel a sharp pain in the side of his neck and fall to the ground. He sees a shadowy image of a female figure before blacking out.)

Y/N: When I get out of here, I'll find whoever that bitch was, and I'll kill her!

(Suddenly the door opens, and a blue haired woman shows up, wearing a black and blue clothing besides a white coat.)

????: Hello, Y/N

????: Hello, Y/N. Glad to see you're finally awake.

Y/N: Who are you?

Yelan: You can call me Yelan.

Y/N: Why am I exactly tied up to this bed?

Yelan: Because you may thrash too much after you hear that I killed your partners.

Y/N: You WHAT? I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!

(Yelan places a duck tape in his mouth to silence him before ripping his clothes off.)

Yelan: That's enough, dear. I did this so they wouldn't take you from me. Now let's have some fun.

(Yelan removes her clothes, and Y/N's member hardens. She notices that and starts stroking his hand while pulling a dildo below the bed and she sticks it on his ass before massaging his manhood with her breasts. Y/N did everything he could to not moan, but she gets to hear them.)

Yelan: Hehehehe!

(Yelan then keeps massaging Y/N's member and sucks it off until he cums inside her mouth. She swallows all of the cum.)

Y/N: Hmm, you taste delicious.

(Then she pulls the dildo off his ass before inserting his manhood into her womanhood and starts bouncing like crazy.)

Yelan: Oh Y/N, you feel so amazing.

(She moans as she keeps bouncing until he cums inside of her. She then turns around and smirks deviously at him.)

Yelan: i'm not done yet!

(She then inserts his member into her ass, and Y/N feels his manhood being squeezed.)

Yelan: Now we're even!

(She bounces again, and the room is filled with moans.)

Yelan: Oh god, I'm going crazy!

(Y/N feels his member twitching, and eventually cums inside her ass. Yelan gets up and showers him with her own juices drenching him entirely.)

Yelan: We'll do it again and again. I love you, Y/N.

(Yelan then falls on the bed and cuddles up on Y/N, leaving kiss marks on him before falling asleep.)

Y/N: (in mind) What did I do to deserve this?

(A tear comes out of Y/N's eyes as he knows Yelan won't stop until she breaks his will, and this eventually happened. Now Y/N has a fate worse than death.)