Description

Narrator's pov
     In this world there are powerful families and organizations. These include famous business men and women, mafia families, organizations owners and leaders of gangs.

Though these people are powerful there is only 4 people that are known as the most powerful who are they? No one knows all they know is their companies.

Two mafias, one assassin's organizations and one automotive industry, the owners of these organizations have taken the top spot as the four most powerful people across the globe, who do think they are?

😜you guessed right the (Ricci ) Quadruplets are the most powerful people across the globe but no one knows not even themselves.

Follow this Not so innocent Quadruplets to find out more about their life story as in public they are nothing but innocent souls but in the underworld they are cold and ruthless.

Find out what happens when their family now wants them back after 12 years. How they were kidnapped and their struggle to survive on their own.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is my first story so advice and ideas will be helpful.
I am still a student so I will update when I can.
Seen many mafia stories but haven't found what I am looking for quite yet not sure in my ability to write a good one so let's just see. Hope it turns out nice wish me luck. 😏🙏.
My first story so not sure how it will turn out, as I said I will love advice and constructive criticism but please 🥺 no haters if you don't like the story then you don't have to read it. Thank you.
Pictures do not belong to me.
ALSO NOT AN INCEST STORY