Author's Note

Hello! I'm just clearing up things about this fanfic and I'll also answer some questions.

Questions!!
(Answering necessary questions)

"How old are we/Y/n?"

In the early chapters Y/n is 13 then 14 on chapter 7.

In the recent chap, 16 years old, she's going to be 17 atleast chap 12 then an 18th birthday chap.

I know this isn't asked or anything, but what is the actual genre of this fanfic?

It's a Muzan Kibutsuji x F!Y/n.
Romance, angst, mixed with violence, idk to explain it it's a mix of many things.

What is the relationship between Muzan and Y/n?

I saw a comment who thought this was a father-daughter fanfic but it's not.

It's like Muzan found the person he needs, for company, life and stuff.

And Y/n met the person/demon she like.

Okay, it's awkward but Y/n fell inlove with Muzan, Muzan doesn't care for sheet because he doesn't understand emotions and I don't think he wants to, but he needs to though.

Don't come saying I'm a pr0shipper for making a minor fall in love with an adult, it's Y/n just feeling an emotion about someone, it's like crush but it's deeper, she's inlove with him.

People have emotions, Y/n can't control it.

The possibility of Muzan having the mutual feeling towards Y/n is.. idk, it's going to be in future chapters.

Chapters!!
(Basically talking about what I wrote/will write)

There's spoilers for the future chapters here.

In the chapter where Y/n is crying, acting like a child, she's being sarcastic.

Y/n's personality is not soft or something similar to that, she's brave and strong, she literally survived and lived without her parents for years, also she has work, Y/n isn't weak, if she is, she ain't working as a delivery girl.

The in chapter where introduced Tanro, the possibility of Y/n and him being married is high. But idk I might change my mind.

There will be more chapters that has DS or KNY characters like the one where I added those four, but those chapters are at the end of the fanfic.

Y/n will see Muzan in his demon side because he was protecting her, he accidentally hurt Y/n in that chapter too telling her she's ungrateful.

That fact I've talked about this with my friend is funny and she said yes to the type of genre that chapter would be.

Please don't be surprised if there's alot of warning for Y/n's 18th birthday chapter.

That chapter is kinda scary, I'll go straight to the point, it's s-xual, and will have a title, the non-s-xual one will be posted first before the other one.

The chapter contains:
Mentioning alcohol (Y/n being drunk)
Y/n trying to seduce Muzan
S-xual behavior
Muzan letting Y/n do things to his body (he doesn't care)

Y/n is barely legal in today's real life laws, all of us know that in the past century it's alright to be married before 18, I'm saying this because the time where this was happening is actually in the 20th century, I'm not saying that it's alright for a new 18 year old to have s-xual activities with a 20 year old man, what I meant is the things that I will write will be based off what's happening those times, what is the society is like, what would Y/n wear or stuff like that, I also know women those times are looked down, I changed it because it's pathetic, it's straight up bs, so idk based on the society there, I think it's alright, but in the modern day, I know it's judgable.

I wouldn't actually write the chapter if you're not comfy or okay with it.

The the near end and ending chapters have titles, I have two endings in mind, I will post the second ending first then the first.

The chapter that Y/n would see Muzan's demon side has two chapters with titles, one for Y/n's POV and one for Muzan.

That's all! No, I'm not going to post a chapter until next month, I'm busy, we are having exams.

Thank you for supporting my work! 😻❤️🥳

(I fell like I'm writing this save myself from embarrassment)