resentment love

Red boobie, blue gay, and brown gay were standing, in silence looking at the body of the big boobie that wasn't alive anymore.

"So what are we going to do?". Said brown gay with a face like a rock...well, a horny rock

"why...WHY ARE YOU SAYING IT WITH THIS FACE? YOU REALLY DON"T UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED.. raaarr rar ????". Said blue gay screaming at his boyfriend

"She was my everything..." EVERYTHING!!!" said a small red boobie falling to her knees and closing her face with her hands.

Blue gay went to comfort her, pulling her into a hug. He looked up to the brown gay, his eyes full of an emotion he hadn't seen in years.

"How could you do this, Bokutachi(brownie gay), do you really not feel anything at all raaaaar?" said blue gay.

"Why do I need to care about her? She doesn't mean anything! But you...You are my lovely gay boy that I want to fuck soooooo hard right now. (God I love when you are so angry)". Blue gay's expression softened, he also wanted to fuck brownie gay as much as he did, but now was not the time.

"WHY do you always like that? Why can't you even PRETEND that you care raaarie rar?". Said blue gay looking at brownie gay and hugging the red boobie.

"God, why are you so dramatic". Said brownie gay with a voice that you hear from a child that pretends that doesn't care.

"Wha-come on let's go to your home and let's fuck really hard my lovely crazy big dick boy!

"This will take a long time to forgive you for, I, I think I need some space raari rari rar." blue gay muttered.

"You're- you're ruthless, heartless. I don't know how I could ever have fallen for you. You know my parents were right, you're nothing but a stain on my miserable gay heart. You're a demon, Bokutachi, a demon, I've sinned too much for you, every time I look at you I sin. You were my dreams, those corroded, evil dreams. You're nothing but a nightmare, not to mention, haha, YOU KIDNAPPED ME YOU MOTHER FUCKING BITCH!"

Bokutachi was stunned, his little submissive bottom boy had never revolted like this.

Brownie gay walked away, sliding into his van and slamming the door. He went to his hideout, hiding in the garage, not even bothering to go into the house. He didn't know how to feel, was he angry? Why? Hitoshi (Blue gay) did nothing wrong, besides denying him his body. But they've been through this before, it's not that great a deal. He had never really been mad at him like that, was he seriously upset with him?

"God I need to take my meds' ' said brownie gay and walked to the bathroom to take meds. When he opened the medicine cabinet to take the meds, and then...he saw a box of blades. He had in the past some bad times and used them often.

"But now everything is ok...right?". Brown gay was staring at the blades for 2 minutes. But in one moment he splatters the medicine cabinet (He already took the meds) and goes to the kitchen to take something to drink. When he was looking through the freezer he saw something he hadn't since he quit. Quit for Blue Gay. he didn't want him drinking again, he didn't want him falling down that rabbit hole like he had so many times in the past. Since high school, he'd been controlled by the bottle. But now, he had a boyfriend, he didn't need it. He didn't need the sweet release of reality. He didn't need the high. He didn't need to press the bottle of vodka to his crusty lips, forever replacing the feel of Hitoshi's (blue gay) upon his own. He didn't start to drink that nasty "water" he does not feel how he swallows this disgusting Well, some water Forgetting about your suffering and soul, Forgetting about what is happening around. He drinks, drinks, and drinks until the bottle is empty. Nothing but a last puddle of liquor as a symbol of his restraint. It was over, had he really let himself go like this? Yes, he is. He didn't feel anything...anymore. He didn't care anymore. He just wants to see the Blue gay (histoshi sun, raar)

"But...Blue gay doesn't love me...ek..anymore~"

Brownie gay stumbled up from the floor, he couldn't see or make sense of anything, all he knew was that life wasn't worth it if Blue Gay wasn't there. He lost control of his senses and did the only thing he knew to be right.

He pried open the medicine cabinet, he looked to the side, medical genetics came up to him, opened the door, took the blade, turned on the water in the bath, climbed into it, and began to pray. That he will succeed. He takes one of the blades from the box. He can feel which blade is cold, light, or thin, and how it beckons to him. When he was in the bath cold, and unpleasant. He brings the blade to his wrist and feels his heart beating with all his might. His last hope of happiness disappears just like, Blue gay disappeared from his life.... but still, he punched his balls into a fist and made the first red stripe on his beautifully white beautiful wrist, then another one, nothing can make him stop, and at some point, his eyes began to get dark. He saw that he spent his wrist too strongly and realized that he would never be able to go back to his blue gay again this should have upset him But after he again remembered the nasty words that still sound in his head that said blue gay he decided to fuck it all.
Seconds past, or minutes, he couldn't tell. As his realization slipped away he could make out the voice of his angel.

"Bokutachi, (brownie gay) I'm- I'm so sorry, I didn't want to hurt you, I spoke out of turn, Bokutachi? Where are you? We can do it to Venga boys, I know you like it like that...My sexy, lovely, hot crazy babe boy~ raaaaarrara~".

CONTINUE IN NEXT CHHAAAPPPPTTTTEEERRRR