Chapter 2

POV: Chad

It's always quiet in my house, a couple of minutes away from the main house. I am the only one who doesn't stay there. By now you should know why but I am not complaining I like the momentary peace. What should I eat?? "Ding dong" the bell interrupts my thoughts. The fuck is it? I don't want to answer it. "Chad Chad open the ducking door" screams that brat of a brother Chris. Now I really don't want to open the door. In hopes that he will give up I don't respond and continue to skim through my fridge.

"Chad" the other brat screams. Shit! they are annoying. Am I allowed to kill them? I can make it look like an accident.😁 That brings a smile to my face, I really want to skin them alive but alas if they die even if it's not me, it's me. Everything is always my fault. "Nxxch!" I sigh as I press the intercom "Speak" I order. They gasp shock at my rudeness, was it really that surprising I wonder. " Open the door, now" Jake says in arrogance and I laugh. He always looks so cute when he acts tough. I honestly don't mind my brother Jake he is just an idiot who loves the idea of being in charge. So I open the door.

They are probably here to brag again. Chris likes to rub it in my face that I am unloved by our father and brags about anything father's does for them. So I don't expect that this time it would be different. So I sit opposite him waiting to hear the current news.

" I am getting married" he said with a smug on his face. 👀 "What?" I asked. I didn't not ask this out of jealousy but rather shock. He was only 19 and after a few minutes of silence I laugh. Feeling the need to save himself from embrassment he screams" Lorreta!!" "Loretta Martins" he says. I paused, "the daughter of...". "Yes, the youngest female billionaire" he interrupted. "Damn!!" I say surprised. "Dad is working on the deal, it should be finalized soon" he gloated. "Hmm! Congrats, anything else?" I asked. He clenched is fist when he doesn't get the reaction he wanted from me. By now you would think he would be used to it but nope!. I grew out of that jealousy shit a long time ago.

"Leave" I said. Jake pouts at the idea of leaving as soon as he came. I like him as a person but I can't stand Chris so they should go but I start feeling irritable again. Chris bolts towards the door and Jake relucntantly follows. I smile at the feeling of someone willing to stay close to me but sigh as I stand up to make dinner remembering that nothing can come out of being friends with Jake.